HELP!!

whitesoxin'

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 10:33 AM)
I have Bush, Tiki, and Jones-Drew. I'm playing in the semis against the #2 in points team, but 4 seed. (I'm the 1st seed) WHO SHOULD I START? I'm tempted to go with Bush and Jones-Drew.

Bush and Jones-Drew. Seems easy to me.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 10:33 AM)
I have Bush, Tiki, and Jones-Drew. I'm playing in the semis against the #2 in points team, but 4 seed. (I'm the 1st seed) WHO SHOULD I START? I'm tempted to go with Bush and Jones-Drew.

Check the rush defense of the opponents and go with whichever back is facing the weakest defense. Do your backs all have healthy offensive lines, or are there 3 backups starting?

QUOTE(mreye @ Dec 14, 2006 -> 11:06 AM)
Bush and Jones-Drew. Seems easy to me.

Tiki has the 3rd most rushing yards and is facing the 29th ranked rushing defense. Jones-Drew plays the 28th ranked rush defense. Bush goes against the 22nd ranked rush defense. It is also a points-per-reception league, and with Joe Horn out, Reggie will catch more balls. Fred Taylor has a sore hammy, so Jones-Drew will get more time than usual. I am torn.