The Twins Intangible....

Clarkdog

of playing like a team and their great chemistry is really being put to the test....

From CBSSportsline:

The Twins, losers of four straight series and nine of their past 13 home games, seem to have lost that feel -- putting manager Ron Gardenhire on edge.

"We thought we'd come out with a little more fire," Gardenhire said. "I know Buehrle pitched very well, but it was disappointing the way we went after the game like that. I didn't think we had much out there. Guys were lobbing balls between innings.

"It's pretty frustrating to watch."

Denny Hocking, who singled in the ninth and scored on Koskie's double that missed landing in the seats by inches, was taken aback by his manager's comment.

"If he doesn't think we came to play, he ought to look at the tape and see how Mark Buehrle was pitching," Hocking said.

Sounds like a lot of love in that clubhouse. Hope the Sox can keep the pressure on.

"If he doesn't think we came to play, he ought to look at the tape and see how Mark Buehrle was pitching," Hocking said. [/i]

:headbang :bang :lolhitting

:bringit sCrUBS and Twinkies :finger

Quote of the week material right there(which I haven't changed in like 2 or 3 weeks).

That and Croce's rant on Larry Brown.