Miles Article

Winning Ugly

http://www.syracuse.com/sports/poststandar...89379308464.xml

"I'll tell you what, that kid's a player," Charlotte manager Nick Capra said. "He comes to the ballpark ready to play every night, and I wish I had more of him."

Miles batted .474 (9-for-19) in the four-game series with three doubles, one triple and six RBIs, including five Friday. Recently selected to represent the International League in the Triple-A All-Star Game next month, Miles is among the IL leaders in hits (90) and batting average (.319).

He needs to get a chance at the major league level before KW gives up on DJ and trades for Alomar, Castillo, etc

Unfortunately, there is not really time. If he waits, he may lose the player he wants. He has to make a decision now if he wants to make a move or if he will give Miles a shot.

Guest hotsoxchick1
If we do trade for a 2B, I hope it's Castillo instead of Alomar.  We already have one broken-down Alomar.

ouch.........im thinking that the other alomar has a few good years left in him .. besides it would only be for the remainder of the season...not like jr would hang onto him for next year ya know........ ;)