Those dumb Cub fans

Cerbaho-WG

Ripped from their pathetic site (go figure you actually have to pay to read their bulls***):

Somehow, Pujols made up a huge deficit to become the leading vote-getter for the NL. After being 2nd among the OF for virtually the entire balloting, Sammy did not make the starting lineups (deservedly so this year) & almost certainly will not be a reserve though they have not yet been announced

Was responded by with....

While I think he deserves in over Sosa, there's only one thing I have a problem with, which is the WAY he got in. Pujols got in only because of Sosa's tainted corked bat episode, and nothing more. Take that away and Sosa is starting a week from Tuesday.

Boy, it must make Cards fans feel nice to know that it takes something other than statistics to get them off their sanctimonious arses to vote for one of their own. And these are supposedly the best fans in baseball? Gag me.

F*** fat Albert and the Cardinal nation.

Steve Holley

CubsTalk.com Publisher

CubsTalk.com

OOOOOO CUBFANSTEVE (omgz Original f***ing name, gotard) thinks Sammy should be in over Pujols? HE'S HITTING .380 YOU f***ING DIPs***.

Also, seems like the Yuppies on the North Side are also voting AGAINST Big Frank.

If you don't want to see the Big Jerk make it ...  KidK34 

You probably want to vote for Giambi. Much as I hate to support the Evil Empire, I'd rather see Giambi than Thomas & they appear to be the only 2 with a real chance of winning.

Good news is that Corey's chances would appear to be pretty good since he's up against 3 players from teams with weak fan bases (Cabrera, Castillo, Jenkins) & 1 catcher well past his prime (Santiago). 

Too bad Corey is out crying like a little girl at home. Come on Sox fans, get off your asses and vote Frank to the All-Star game!

Whoa. That board sucks balls. I made one post that logically and statistically ripped Sosa but those weak sauce Scrubs fans couldnt take it. Oh well, I know Cubs fans and one thing I know is you wont get many intelligent comments from one. Kinda like the post cerb talked about...