Spice up the playing field

joeynach

I really would like if the sox added a couple things to playing surface. I like the team logo imprint on the back of the pitchers mound, as well as the large painted (white) logo behind home plate on the grass. I really think it looks good at the yanks, tigers, dbacks, padres, etc. We could use our current sox logo or even one of the 80s or 70s logo (behind home). I think it would look really cool. Any thoughts?

Edited by joeynach

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 12:01 PM)
How about we spice up the talent first, Minnesota plays really well on the most boring playing surface there is.

Minnesota plays really well or the competition plays really poor. I think its the latter, most teams dont field the ball as well on the crappy turf, dont see the ball as well at the plate and in the field and thats the reason the twins are night and day at home vs on the road. Just look at their all their pitchers ERA, every single one of them has garbage ERA's on the road and dynamite ERA's at home.....hence other teams dont see the ball well at the gay dome.