Don's 20-team leagues

Hey everyone, for 5 seasons now, I've been running two 20-team leagues and both of my leagues are almost full (15/16) but I still have some spots left.

Cowch and Big Ed Walsh played in my leagues last year, and they had a lot of fun. They returned this year as well for one of my leagues. :) If any of you want to join the league they're in, send me a pm and let me know.

Here's some details about my two 20-team leagues, which are on yahoo:

Teams: 20

Rosters: 25-man rosters

Positions: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL.

Scoring: 5x5 head-to-head with basic categories

Drafts: League 1 drafts on Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm central-time. League 2 drafts on Thursday March 25th at 10pm central-time.

Other info: Final decision on trades are decided by commissioner, unlimited roster moves, daily roster changes, 8-team playoffs.

Also, both leagues has about 14/15 returning managers each. Both leagues are currently filled up with 15/16 total managers, and we will definitely have 20 managers by the time we draft.

If you're interested: please message me, the fastest way to message me is to send me a pm with your email address, and I'll pm you back with my email address as well.

As I mentioned, Cowch and Big Ed Walsh played in my leagues last year, so they can vouch for my leagues. :) Also, I think a guy with the screen name of smashrot played as well.

These leagues are COMPETITIVE! Even the best I was ever able to do was 2 3rd place finishes. :P

Edited by SouthsideDon48

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 10:35 PM)
Hey everyone, for 5 seasons now, I've been running two 20-team leagues and both of my leagues are almost full (15/16) but I still have some spots left.

Cowch and Big Ed Walsh played in my leagues last year, and they had a lot of fun. They returned this year as well for one of my leagues. :) If any of you want to join the league they're in, send me a pm and let me know.

Here's some details about my two 20-team leagues, which are on yahoo:

Teams: 20

Rosters: 25-man rosters

Positions: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL.

Scoring: 5x5 head-to-head with basic categories

Drafts: League 1 drafts on Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm central-time. League 2 drafts on Thursday March 25th at 10pm central-time.

Other info: Final decision on trades are decided by commissioner, unlimited roster moves, daily roster changes, 8-team playoffs.

Also, both leagues has about 14/15 returning managers each. Both leagues are currently filled up with 15/16 total managers, and we will definitely have 20 managers by the time we draft.

If you're interested: please message me, the fastest way to message me is to send me a pm with your email address, and I'll pm you back with my email address as well.

As I mentioned, Cowch and Big Ed Walsh played in my leagues last year, so they can vouch for my leagues. :) Also, I think a guy with the screen name of smashrot played as well.

These leagues are COMPETITIVE! Even the best I was ever able to do was 2 3rd place finishes. :P

I am interested in the Tuesday draft league...pm me the information if you still have room and I can join

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 09:35 PM)

I'll vouch for that. I came in 13th out of 20 though until the last couple of weeks I still had a shot at making the playoffs. This league was very competitive and I loved it. From top to bottom every manager remained active through the end. There was no winning because the opposing manager didn't set his lineups. If you like the competition like I do, I highly recommend Dons League. I always play in the Soxtalk leagues too and enjoy them but inevitably in every Soxtalk league a couple of guys wind up not being at all active. Heck, last year the commissioner wasn't even active. :gosox3:

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 02:05 PM)
I'll vouch for that. I came in 13th out of 20 though until the last couple of weeks I still had a shot at making the playoffs. This league was very competitive and I loved it. From top to bottom every manager remained active through the end. There was no winning because the opposing manager didn't set his lineups. If you like the competition like I do, I highly recommend Dons League. I always play in the Soxtalk leagues too and enjoy them but inevitably in every Soxtalk league a couple of guys wind up not being at all active. Heck, last year the commissioner wasn't even active. :gosox3:

Thanks, Big Ed Walsh. :)

I hope you and Cowch become mainstays in my leagues, because as a commissioner I really appreciate how you guys stay active. :headbang:

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE UPDATE!!! IMPORTANT!!!

I need ONE more manager for my 20-team league that drafts at 10pm central-time this Thursday. Someone from my league left for another league, and I'm scrambling to fill the spot.

If anyone from Soxtalk want to join, the spot is yous, send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you an invite asap!