I'm back

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Holy Cow. Who put a stick up their ass?

GO SOX!!! WOO!!!

VERY PROUD!!! Glover is gone! White optioned down!

ONE ROUND OF BEERS FOR KW :bang :cheers

CUBS :fthecubs

Hey champ. Welcome back. How was camp? Did you know the Sox were doing so well or did you just get back and see them tied for first? Watching them go from 7 down and tying those stupid Royals was amazing but leaving for a week and coming back to find them tied musta been even cooler.

Sorry for all the times I picked on ya too. I guess all the losing just put me in a perpetually bad mood... :D

Guest wsc425
Hey champ. Welcome back. How was camp? Did you know the Sox were doing so well or did you just get back and see them tied for first? Watching them go from 7 down and tying those stupid Royals was amazing but leaving for a week and coming back to find them tied musta been even cooler.

Sorry for all the times I picked on ya too. I guess all the losing just put me in a perpetually bad mood... :D

Camp was great. I had heard about the Sox and I am proud.

KW is redeemed if the Sox make the playoffs and win in the first round.

And man is ok, as long as you apologize and let me know something is wrong. As for everyone, thanks for this gracious message board!

Great to be back and GO SOX!!!