directions for friday nite...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

for all those of you who are plannig on attending... heres where we will be......

south of 90 and east of barrington road...on route 72 (aka higgins road) popular creek bowling alley (the sports bar is attached to it...) its on the north side of the street about a 1/4 mile east from barrington road theres a burger king and a bueno beef where you turn into the parking lot....if anyones confused let me know .....ill get you from your house or closest point to the bar............. i promise......

Guest hotsoxchick1

rps and girlfriend, maybe killa...(depends on work)... keaddy.. baggs... cw sox will be making a guest apperance and i took the liberties of inviting some friends from work as well....so there should be a nice sized crowd... and anyone else who shows up from the mlb boards....so it wont be just us mr. hotdogs...lol... hey you have to bring hsf i still want my lap dance........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

rps and girlfriend, maybe killa...(depends on work)... keaddy.. baggs... cw sox will be making a guest apperance and i took the liberties of inviting some friends from work as well....so there should be a nice sized crowd... and anyone else who shows up from the mlb boards....so it wont be just us mr. hotdogs...lol... hey you have to bring hsf i still want my lap dance........

That wasn't Mr. Hotdogs you were answering. That was Mr. Hotdogs' brother. :P

I will talk to Huge, but it is a long trip from where he works. Another friend of mine named "Fly" lives 5 minutes from there, he might be stopping by.

That should be interesting! :D

edit---- I talked to Huge, he already has plans to visit a friend downtown. If they cancel, he said he will show up.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey rps :**** you its not my fault you dont know how to follow directions ...lol....

zach... mr.hotdogs... im glad you all can attend and bring friends.....as for your brother.. i always foreget to look at the numbers behind your names to tell you guys apart...lol.......so i think from now on ill just call you mr. hotdogs.... and your brother zach..........lol