FS: White Sox Prospect Hot List, 2-week edition

NorthSideSox72

I can't view the Chicago Tribune :

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

19 hours ago, Bazox said:

I can't view the Chicago Tribune :

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

Yeah, so, that's been a problem since June 1. I've made my displeasure very clear to the people who run CN, and their management at Tronc (TribCo media). They are working to fix it, that's all I can say. It's amazing they botched this so badly - they couldn't make the changes needed for the new EU privacy laws in time, so now no one in Europe can read anything TribCo. They are flushing money down the toilet. Which makes me think it will be fixed soon, but in the meantime, all I can do is apologize on their behalf. We (FutureSox) can't do anything about it.

Unless we build a brand new, independent site. Which... well, keep your eyes peeled. 😉

• Thanks 1