The Village

WSoxShuf

Why pay 8 bucks to sit in the dark with some girl? You can do that for free in your car

:lol:

As a 16-year-old, I'm so glad that I can drive. Before I could drive, one of few places I could go was the movie theater, but now that I have a car, I skip the movie, save $16, and still do what I was gonna do anyway. :)

Why pay 8 bucks to sit in the dark with some girl? You can do that for free in your car, dorm room, library corner, etc, and you won't have to have your brain rot by association of Mr. Nighty-Night's movies...

No disrespect but the girls I've known don't give a s*** about the movie, simply the implied effort. Taking a date to my closit (though never tested) seems like instant failure. This seems like the kind of s*** bomb movie that i would take a girl to, if she wanted to go see it. I'd hate every second of it and lie as much as I could the rest of the night. At 8 dollars for the movie, it still seems like a good deal to me.