Biddle

BrandoFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Mike North grilling some woman reporter about whether she "looks" at her interviewees after the game and if she could hint at who is hung and who isn't......He didn't get his answer as I recall.

So how about it?  Who is b****y and who isn't is boring not to mention subjective...size isn't.

I for one, can honestly say that I don't know who is well hung and who is not. And for that, i am thankful. :)

well i would like to know... me thinks a job change is in order here to find out......... ;) lol........lokcer room and interviews with showers.... what a life.........geez......... :D

You've seen one, you 've seen them all....

See 35 dicks a day and it would get old... LOL

Brando doesnt seem to mind. :)

Why would I mind?

That's called being comfortable with your sexuality, i am indeed curious...

Guest hotsoxchick1
How about a TOP 3 list?

Something tells me Konerko isn't on it  :lol:

Once again...HSC? Steff?  RPS?

top 3 what... what am i listing for you brando

Remember Mike North grilling some woman reporter about whether she "looks" at her interviewees after the game and if she could hint at who is hung and who isn't......He didn't get his answer as I recall.

So how about it?  Who is b****y and who isn't is boring not to mention subjective...size isn't.

I for one, can honestly say that I don't know who is well hung and who is not. And for that, i am thankful. :)

well i would like to know... me thinks a job change is in order here to find out......... ;) lol........lokcer room and interviews with showers.... what a life.........geez......... :D

Why would I mind?

I am very comfortable with mine..........i dont like cock.

Why would I mind?

Bmr, for once, we agree.......

Why would I mind?

Bmr, for once, we agree.......

LOL!!! We agree more than you think. Get over it.

Why would I mind?

Good for you, Bri. I always knew that you liked what you liked and didn't like what you didn't like. I am glad my outrageous theory is proven to be correct.

Why would I mind?

Good for you, Bri. I always knew that you liked what you liked and didn't like what you didn't like. I am glad my outrageous theory is proven to be correct.

I am buddha. I like all.

Why would I mind?

I am buddha. I like all.

You go, girl.

Why would I mind?

I am buddha. I like all.

You go girl.

oK, you got a big f***ing LOL on that one.................

Why would I mind?

I am buddha. I like all.

You go girl.

oK, you got a big f***ing LOL on that one.................

laughed for about 2 minutes straight and spit my beer..........sorry boys, apparently i spit. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I am still waiting, HSC...El Caballo? Willie Harris?  Paul?  Who?  The suspense is killling me....

waiting on what..i dont recall what you asked.......did i miss it.. i guess i was all excited about bmr and the spitting thing...........lol......

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC if u swallow u can come right over..............

packing my baggs... you have a ticket waiting on me ... cally is a long drive id rather fly.......