Biddle

BrandoFan

Guest hotsoxchick1
It's not a love fest......  and I can see how you would see her as stuck up.  I just got to know her and she wasn't that way around people she knew.

I talked to her in Atlanta last year and she was no different.

Plus, like the Rock, she wasn't afraid to put away some beer.  :)

you obviously never had the honors of sitting by the princess at a game in the major league level.... she sucks as a fan.....or around fans i should say............anyhooo lets drop it before i get ugly with the talking.......im in a good mood and dont want to go there tonite.....ok....... :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a love fest......  and I can see how you would see her as stuck up.  I just got to know her and she wasn't that way around people she knew.

I talked to her in Atlanta last year and she was no different.

Plus, like the Rock, she wasn't afraid to put away some beer.  :)

you obviously never had the honors of sitting by the princess at a game in the major league level.... she sucks as a fan.....or around fans i should say............anyhooo lets drop it before i get ugly with the talking.......im in a good mood and dont want to go there tonite.....ok....... :D

Aaron Rowand's wife is a bimbo b****, too? I heard she is hot, I wonder how the fetus-head got her...

Guest hotsoxchick1

actually aarons wife is quite nice..... shes always been that way around the fans ..........i have never had a problem with her.....

actually aarons wife is quite nice..... shes always been that way around the fans ..........i have never had a problem with her.....

I do - I talked with her at SoxFest 2002 and she mocked her mother in law - not cool in my book - especially since the topic was Mom's bragging on her grandchild -

Guest hotsoxchick1
How hot is she Michelle?  Did you want her?  LOL

i didnt say she was hot i said she was nice...there is a difference...... ;) no i didnt want her... now aaron is a different story...... :D

I do - I talked with her at SoxFest 2002 and she mocked her mother in law - not cool in my book - especially since the topic was Mom's bragging on her grandchild -

Maybe she was just having fun? Or being sarcastic?

I never saw anything from her other than being sweet.

So what other hot wives can we talk about? LOL

Guest hotsoxchick1
Fetus head?!  HSC for shame.

hes not bad lookin.......a bit young for me though.......now maggs.... your talkin hot there........

Guest hotsoxchick1
I asked you how hot you thought she was.......

sorry hon i dont rate chicks on levels of hotness...... i swing the other way....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
It could make for an interesting chat.......  lol

NOT........... :rolleyes: sometimes....i just dont know about you guys.......geez......lol.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
So which other wives are good? Which are evil?  LOL

they are all pretty nice....personality wise that is.......the only evil one i have ever had problems with are burns babys bimbo and dave wells stripper bimbo and her mother... who in the hell wears a leather outfit to a ball game in 95 degree weather and expects the fans to shut up during a game ..........only them......... :rolleyes:

So which other wives are good? Which are evil?  LOL

Remember Mike North grilling some woman reporter about whether she "looks" at her interviewees after the game and if she could hint at who is hung and who isn't......He didn't get his answer as I recall.

So how about it? Who is b****y and who isn't is boring not to mention subjective...size isn't.

Remember Mike North grilling some woman reporter about whether she "looks" at her interviewees after the game and if she could hint at who is hung and who isn't......He didn't get his answer as I recall.

So how about it?  Who is b****y and who isn't is boring not to mention subjective...size isn't.

I for one, can honestly say that I don't know who is well hung and who is not. And for that, i am thankful. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

So how about it?  Who is b****y and who isn't is boring not to mention subjective...size isn't.

I for one, can honestly say that I don't know who is well hung and who is not. And for that, i am thankful. :)

well i would like to know... me thinks a job change is in order here to find out......... ;) lol........lokcer room and interviews with showers.... what a life.........geez......... :D

Curiosity, my friend, is the engine of progress...

HSC? Steff? RPS?

well i would like to know... me thinks a job change is in order here to find out......... ;) lol........lokcer room and interviews with showers.... what a life.........geez......... :D

You've seen one, you 've seen them all....

See 35 dicks a day and it would get old... LOL

Guest hotsoxchick1

says you.............not me...........a new adventure every 35 days....hmmmm..... :o and dont believe that seen one you seen them all.. each has its own unique personality........ ;)

Brando doesnt seem to mind. :)