Loser alert

Bmr31

That quote has to make KW sick. To know his players thought they had a great season, and be 5 games out, if that, by seasons end.

Typical Frank..........what he really means is he was allowed to swing for the fences and bash 40 homers. WOOOHHOOOOOOO :angry: :fyou

Typical Frank..........what he really means is he was allowed to swing for the fences and bash 40 homers.  WOOOHHOOOOOOO :angry:  :fyou

Exactly.

What Frank said and what Frank meant are two totally different things.

Here's what he said: "We've had a great season."

Here's what he meant: "I've had a great season."

Typical Frank..........what he really means is he was allowed to swing for the fences and bash 40 homers.  WOOOHHOOOOOOO :angry:  :fyou

AAAAHHHH So typical of our "MVP Candidate". Way to worry about your own stats rather than trying in the slightest to make other people on the team better. Which, by the way, is what a true MVP does every day.

On broadcast last night they said the Sox and Yankees have become the 2nd and 3rd teams in ML history to hit 200HRs four seasons in a row.  I would gladly trade all those homeruns for a playoff berth this year.  Would Frank trade his 40/100 for one?  I don't know.

Most likely, yes.

As long as he got 30-90.