RBI =2

HR = 4

2B = 2

3B = 3

SB=1

Walk=1

HBP-1

EXAMPLE: a bases empty home run equals 7 points

You can pick a batter only twice in a week (Monday to Sunday)

Edited by elrockinMT

Doesn't this value the HR too much? I haven't looked into it more than a few moments, but a bases empty home run = 7 points.

If a player hits a single, steals 2b and 3b and scores a run that equals 1+1+1+1 = 4. 3 Less than a home run.

If a player goes 5-5 with 2 SB and 2 runs that it 5+2+2 = 9. An amazing performance, but if someone hits a 2-run home run and singles that it 1 run+4 rbi+4 hr+1 single = 10

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Mar 30, 2018 -> 07:33 PM)
Also, I think the pinned topics in this section need to be replaced and updated. There should also be some insert of whether or not we can pick the same player twice in a week in the post.

OK, I did change the rules back some. You can only pick a players twice in ma week

I added some minus effects to the scoring such as runners left in scoring position with two out and K's but will keep the heavy HR influence. You want the big boppers to be awarded IMO. The K's should negate some of the HR hitters strength

Always open for suggestions though