Sox wont sign or trade anybody!

toasty

Originally posted by toasty

I do not think the sox  will sign anybody noteworthy nor will they trade for a good pitcher... just not like KW.... he has said  is comfy with the roster as is. just sit back and hope the kids can pull it out!

And people doubted my sig toasty. LMAO! :**** JR and KW!!!!!

Sometimes it's the trade or signing you don't make that makes your team better...let's hope it holds true in this case. Hell, that's all we can do is hope.

On a side note...I realized something pitifully sad earlier tonight. With the dismantling of the Indians, that leaves us as the highest payroll in the division....Minny is about 20th in the majors, KC is looking to go down to 30th with a $37 million payroll, Detroit will be around $45 million tops, and Cleveland will be $50 million or so....we are going to be around $55-$60 million....and we are complaining about how cheap we are. Our whole f***in division is pathetic....quite sad.

Originally posted by witesoxfan  Our whole f***in division is pathetic....quite sad.

That's the only reason why we still can hope for a Central Division Championship in 2003 because God knows it will be 3-and-out in the playoffs just like it was in 2000 if we are a contender in our division and JR and KW still do nothing in June or July to shore-up for a postseason run.

Originally posted by soxfan420

im sure we will sign 2-3 more players.

1-2 sp #3-4 starter

1 center fielder 

look for these contracts to be between 750,000 to 3 mill each :) call it a hunch but we have a much lower payroll than last year with most of the same players.

I hope ur right 420, but I think the most likely scenario is we sign a guy like Suppan, and thats it.

However, if u've noticed are guy Omar Daal is still a FA, and going nowhere fast. With the cubs acquisition of Estes he has few options left. Maybe he re-considers our offer now. Also maybe we dish out an extra year to him and stop putzing it up.

Originally posted by soxfan420

im sure we will sign 2-3 more players.

1-2 sp #3-4 starter

1 center fielder 

look for these contracts to be between 750,000 to 3 mill each :) call it a hunch but we have a much lower payroll than last year with most of the same players.

What the f*** team do you follow? Do you not realize this is the white sox and we have the cheapest god damn mother f***ing cocksucking liar of an owner? Look back in history 20 years, all lies! We are getting s*** and gonna have to like it.