Now this is good TV ~ British Style

Texsox

New Jade bonks for BB

By GIOVANNA IOZZI

TEENAGERS Jade Dyer and Tommy Wright will shock viewers this week when they have the first Big Brother bonk on British TV.

The steamy escapade will be shown on Channel 4’s Teen Big Brother: The Experiment, screened at 10pm all this week.

And barmaid Jade’s antics make the frolics of her BB3 namesake Jade Goody with housemate PJ look like a kids’ game.

The 18-year-old tattooed tearaway jumped into bed with science student Tommy after he gave her a cuddle on their seventh day in the house.

They kissed and hugged for an hour then slipped under the covers. But they used no protection and the next day Jade asked for the morning-after Pill.

She says: “I liked Tommy as soon as I saw him. He’s a really good lover — he’s very giving.

“I wasn’t aware of the cameras at all. I forgot about them.”

Steamy ... Jade

But Jade, of Lowestoft, Suffolk, insists she did not set out to sleep with someone in BB. She says: “It just happened.”

Jade and Tommy, of Weymouth, Dorset, shared the house with six others.

They were students Caroline Cloke, of Ashford, Kent, Hasan Shah, of London, and Shaneen Dawkins, of Leeds; barman James Kelly, of Paisley, Glasgow; sales assistant Tracey Fowler, of Runcorn, Cheshire; and gay hairdresser Paul Brennan, of Belfast.

The 18-year-olds had barely set foot in the house when they quickly showed up BB4 as a bore.

Within hours they were discussing teen pregnancy, religion and homophobia.

And, of course, there was the sex.

Jade v Jade

Mark I ... Jade Goody

NAME: Jade Dyer

HOME: Lowestoft, Suffolk.

WORK: Barmaid in Great Yarmouth. She says: “The local boys are really fit.”

FAMILY: Lives with her mum and stepdad. She doesn’t see her real dad but says it doesn’t bother her.

MOST OUTRAGEOUS TV MOMENT: Romp with Tommy Wright.

NAME: Jade Goody

HOME: £300,000 two- bedroom home in Old Harlow, Essex.

WORK: She is retraining as a beauty therapist.

FAMILY: One-armed lesbian mum Jackie, serial offender dad Andrew Goody, boyfriend Jeff Brazier and baby Bobby Jack.

MOST OUTRAGEOUS TV MOMENT: Strip in front of stunned housemates in BB3.