Mich-again wins its bowl - Penn State fucks up Big 10 perfec

cwsox

the title of the thread says it all -

what a wonderful way to start the new year with both my grandsons (and I point out, I am a very young grandfather) cheering Michigan on to victory - and the older boy picking out which games at Comiskey he wants to go to this year (and I quote, "all of them").

Because I do not believe in trash talking, I will not ask CredeFan how Notre Dame did in their bowl game...

Not to make excuses, but no team with the exception of maybe Miami, would perform to admirably missing 2 starting offensive tackles, a starting tight end, a starting quarterback, and their leading tackler on defense.

The Big 10 will wind up an overrated 4-3 and all the Midwestern morons will think they're still one of the top football conferences. LOL.

Originally posted by doubleM23

Not to make excuses, but no team with the exception of maybe Miami, would perform to admirably missing 2 starting offensive tackles, a starting tight end, a starting quarterback, and their leading tackler on defense.

Whatever school you are whining about, and whining big time you are, class, all time whine, you think your school that you whine about is the only one in the country that has injuries? How self-involved. And, LOL.

The Big 10 is 4-1 at this moment, and is assured a winning record in the bowl season. Not many (if any) conferences with 3 or more bowl teams can make that claim. Minnesota absolutely stomped a team in the SEC title game. A 6-6 Wisconsin team whipped a team in the Big 12 title game. Purdue, a so-so team, calmly came back from 17 down and took out a Pac 10 team. I think whatever happens the next two days the Big 10 has done itself very proud in the bowl season and remains one of the top conferences - if not the top one - in the country. Big 10 middle teams are whipping the teams that played in their league's championship games.

Hey, a note to Psycho: I was disappointed too. I always pull for the Big 10 team and was hoping PSU would pull it out.

Originally posted by cwsox

Because I do not believe in trash talking, I will not ask CredeFan how Notre Dame did in their bowl game...

OH s***!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But seriously..... who was telling all the Notre Dame fans that they'd choke like ShamME and the sCrUBS in their Bowl Game since, like, September? Oh Yeah.....

ME!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang NOTRE DAME SUCKS!!!!!

what a wonderful way to start the new year with both my grandsons (and I point out, I am a very young grandfather) cheering Michigan on to victory

You expected different cwsox? Michigan, unlike their friends from South Bend, showed heart and never gave up in a hard fought victory. One thing you can almost bank on when cheering on the Wolverines in College Bowl Games is that they won't roll over and die [COUGH!..... Notre Dame..... COUGH!] like some college teams..... isn't that right RPS????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FYI cwsox..... I called RPS at home and asked him to sing Notre Dames fight song for me and all I got was an earful of profanity from him and Guido. I never knew Notre Dame fans were such poor LOSERS!!!!! WOO HOO! WAY TO GO NC STATE!!!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

what a wonderful way to start the new year with both my grandsons (and I point out, I am a very young grandfather) cheering Michigan on to victory - and the older boy picking out which games at Comiskey he wants to go to this year (and I quote, "all of them").

well i believe in trash talking when it comes to sucky notre dame.......HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :**** THE IRISH...........THEY CANT FIGHT......that makes two irish that went down today, notre dame and rps......lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...........:D

The Big 10 will wind up an overrated 4-3 and all the Midwestern morons will think they're still one of the top football conferences.  LOL.

So the Big 10 will go 4-3 and is over rated? One reason to never talk trash and never base your bashing on what is assumed will happen...

The Big 10 has 3 teams in the top 10, inlcuding the #1 team. :D The Big 12 has 3 teams in the top 10. In the one head to head match up, Wisconsin at 6-6 beat a team that played in the Big 12 championship game. So I think the Big 10 can arguably claim being the top conference. At worst, they are one of the top two conferences.

Oh how I hate Ohio State but how sweet last night's game was for all those who know the results before the games are played... and the Big 10 did alright in their 7 bowls!