Still looking for a seat from Old Comiskey

suffering-nomore-sox fan

There is a very reputable stadium seat company in St. Paul, Minnesota called Seitz and Company, run by Mike Seitz.

I just talked to Mike a few minutes ago, he has a few Old Comiskey seats.

I hope you really like this person you're getting the Xmas present for ... he has them for sale in the $800 range.

His phone number can be obtained thru directory assistance, I don't believe he has a web site.

In addition, he's a very reputable guy and quite knowledgeable about stadium seats. I'm going to buy a seat stand for the seats I get this Saturday. He sells seat stands for any stadium seats ... he made me the stands I have for my Soldier Field, Old Comiskey, Chicago Stadium, County Stadium, and International Amphitheatre seats. He puts a felt padding on the bottom of the stands and you can move them around the room ... very convenient.

There's also a web site (not Seitz) called stadiumseats.com and it looks like the prices are about the same. If you were looking to get a deal and pay $150-$200 or so ... good luck. You may find one somewhere, but those seats have really gone up in value, as most stadium seats do as time passes.

Corection on that website, it's www.originalstadiumseats.com , it may be Mike Seitz, ask him when you call. It's a site that's basically under construction and it appears to have a lot of Cleveland stuff, so the guy might be from there.

Well it looks like now they're selling da upper deck seats from U.S Cell.

A limited number of seats from the U.S. Cellular Field upper deck, which have been removed due to the demolition, will be available for purchase during a one-day sale at U.S. Cellular Field.

The seat sale will be held on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at U.S. Cellular Field. Seats will be sold from the gate five ticket windows, so buyers should park in lot B on the north side of 35th Street.

Seats will be available on a first served basis for $30 (single seat) and $50 (double seats). The seats are not mounted and may be missing an outside arm. Cash and credit cards will be accepted.

Proceeds from seat sales will benefit White Sox charities.