If you live in New Trier District

maggsmaggs

On Thrusday night, Bruce Levine and Phil Rogers will be calling in on a New Trier sports :drink radio show at 7:00 PM. Since it's a high school show, the signal is really weak and can only heard from the New Trier district. The station is 88.1 FM and is the high school radio station for many high schools. Just thought anyone might care if they lived there.

:usa

On Thrusday night, Bruce Levine and Phil Rogers will be calling in on a New Trier sports  :drink radio show at 7:00 PM.  Since it's a high school show, the signal is really weak and can only heard from the New Trier district.  The station is 88.1 FM and is the high school radio station for many high schools.  Just thought anyone might care if they lived there.

:usa

:fyou New Trier

That is all

that is a tad harsh --

New Trier has the nicest rich kids of anyone and I really mean that --

more intellectuals than snobs -

I disagree. Mainly they are cocky, especially in sports. It's not hard to win when you have twice as many students as most of the schools you play.

I disagree. Mainly they are cocky, especially in sports. It's not hard to win when you have twice as many students as most of the schools you play.

Their attitudes - I disagree.

As for the other - I see no horrendous runs of state titles on their part, schools in Illinois play in classes by enrollment, and things like talent, coaching, desire, etc. have a lot more to do with winning rather than pure enrollment.

As for the other - I see no horrendous runs of state titles on their part, schools in Illinois play in classes by enrollment, and things like talent, coaching, desire, etc. have a lot more to do with winning rather than pure enrollment.

Are you kidding? No runs of state titles for New Trier? You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

This year they won both boys and girls golf. They have won 4 straight girls golf titles. They are the reigning girls soccer champs. They have won 6 of the previous 8 boys tennis titles. They are good at everything.

As for size I understand that there are other schools as big and bigger than New Trier, but within their conference they are the biggest school by far.