Top 100 Prospects via TPR

Cerbaho-WG

Guest hotsoxchick1
i love that line about carlos lee...defensively , he is litttle more than a lawn ornament...lmao.

omfg that was too funny..............carlos the lawn jockey........

hey hawk dont have to worry about joe anymore he left us in that trade.....and poor hummel will never get a spot on the team with harris and jiminez hanging around.....well unless they use harris in cf and put jiminez as ss in place of jose.......poor guy will end up like miles... never belonging anywhere but in minor ball..........

i love that line about carlos lee...defensively , he is litttle more than a lawn ornament...lmao.

hey hawk dont have to worry about joe anymore he left us in that trade.....and poor hummel will never get a spot on the team with harris and jiminez hanging around.....well unless they use harris in cf and put jiminez as ss in place of jose.......poor guy will end up like miles... never belonging anywhere but in minor ball..........

That's why I brought it up.

i love that line about carlos lee...defensively , he is litttle more than a lawn ornament...lmao

I don't agree with that. I always thought of him as rather exciting in the field, as in every fly ball is an adventure.

I remember one As game this year that we ended up winning and Carlos made the greatest play. With one out, a man on first, us up by one and the As Carlos Pena at the plate, he launched one deep to left and Carlos ran back jumped at the wall and robbed a homerun. That was awesome!

Miles and Hummel are completely different. Hummel is a very polished hitter, who can spray line drives around the park, while Miles will and should be nothing more than a career minor leaguer.

OMG...I was just about to post this :wacko:

Here the Sox's top ten:

http://www.theprospectreport.com/top10cws.html

Joe Valentine #6?

The list was made in November, 2002, a month before we traded Valentine to the A's in that trade to get the Krotch.

I'm surprised though that Borchard isn't ranked higher on that Top 100 list. He's shown some very good promise AT THE MAJOR LEAGUE LEVEL!! That should have some bearings on the list.