Sorry

Molto

I have to apoligize to everyone who listened to the show today.

I had problems with the broadcaster in the begining, which caused me to zone out for the entire damn show, thus making the show terrible.

hopefully I'll get adjusted to it and we can settled in to all this. first trial run was good, this one was bad. We'll be going back on either saturday or next week some time.

Yo, it wasn't a bad show at all.

I enjoyed it well enough, there were some techno glitches but it is January, you guys will be in stride fast.

Meanwhile I though everyone sounded fairly well spoken, and a thousand steps ahead of what I hear on almost all sports talk.

I left your show on and watched the basketball game and if your radio show sucked, believe me I would have shut down the computer and just watched the game.

Who sang the last song (that Brooklyn song) - never did know who sang it and just want you to know I listened to the end.

As for other technical comments, give the email address more often and have everyone identify themselves once in a while. One person was too far from the mike (it seemed) and I didn't always catch what they said. Problem with low male voices is they get too bass like and hard to pick up, and one person was but it sounded as if they were far away. For non professionals everyone was very articulate in terms of pronunciations and articulations as well as in concise thinking that did ramble not go on and on but made a point succinctly and well.

I enjoyed the discussion of the NFL vs the Black Hawks on enforcing what a player represents and actually thought that discussion raised some issues that I hadn't thought of, and was funny the way it ended on whether it is ok to drink if you look at boobs. The subtle shift from a serious conversation to a humorous (yet not dwelling on junior high level s***) quip was great. Right amount of serious topic lightened with humor that was not puerile, a downfall of a lot of sports (and all) talk shows which you guys avoided.

in other words dude, I will listen to the show again NOT just to tell RPS and Guido that I listened so you won't think I was an asshole, I will listen agan because it was actually worth listening to.

I got sense you guys were not pelased the way you ended but you thought it sucked bad because of the technical problems that wrecked your opening strides. It didn't. I know the feeling since I do a lot of s*** in public, twice a week usually and when it starts bad, you feel that you can't ever pull it back. But you all did.

Hey Vince. That song was by "The Beastie Boys" "No sleep till Brooklyn"

Good stuff!

Hey Mario , dont let it get to ya. Me and Guido have had bad days and there are plenty of shows that we think suck eventhough a lot of people are listening. If you have listeners, it's not going too bad at all.

A few times of running the broadcaster by yourself and you'll be a pro.

We've been doing this for a year and we still worry about screwing up. Just have to make a joke out of everything on bad days.

Hopefully i'm not hungover again for our show tomorrow. :)

Mario...I'm listening to your show right now. You and Jeff are real good.

And trust me Mario...I screwed that broadcaster up too. Your show is lightyears better then what my first one was, but hopefully we both grow a ton cause this station is going to be real cool.

Of course...Mike and Guido are true professionals!!!

Mario...I'm listening to your show right now. You and Jeff are real good. 

And trust me Mario...I screwed that broadcaster up too.  Your show is lightyears better then what my first one was, but hopefully we both grow a ton cause this station is going to be real cool.

Of course...Mike and Guido are true professionals!!!

You mean the true hacks! :)

RPS:I enjoyed the discussion of the NFL vs the Black Hawks on enforcing what a player represents and actually thought that discussion raised some issues that I hadn't thought of, and was funny the way it ended on whether it is ok to drink if you look at boobs. The subtle shift from a serious conversation to a humorous (yet not dwelling on junior high level s***) quip was great. Right amount of serious topic lightened with humor that was not puerile, a downfall of a lot of sports (and all) talk shows which you guys avoided.