League 3 Early Draft

HighHeat45

56789, What are the times and dates for the drafts, I need to know soon so I can get off from work. If the draft is on a Mon or Wed I should be able to make it cause usally I work Tuesdays and Thursday but I can get off as long as I ask off for it a week and half in advance. March 10 the late draft date, I wont be able to make it cause, I have a placement test for college.

i think im gunna push the draft back one week. I hate messin with peoples schedules like this but i think it is for the best. I think i am gunna make the draft on monday the 8th at 8:30 pm CT (unlike 7 which i proposed in the other thread). I found out that i wont be able to get on a cpu untill at least 8. i might even be a few minutes late for the 830 draft but i know ill make it. if anyone has a problem with the new date let me know fast so we dont have this conflict again. I will change it tomarrow night if there are no problems.

i think im gunna push the draft back one week. I hate messin with peoples schedules like this but i think it is for the best. I think i am gunna make the draft on monday the 8th at 8:30 pm CT (unlike 7 which i proposed in the other thread). I found out that i wont be able to get on a cpu untill at least 8. i might even be a few minutes late for the 830 draft but i know ill make it. if anyone has a problem with the new date let me know fast so we dont have this conflict again. I will change it tomarrow night if there are no problems.

The March 8th draft sounds great. As I usally im off Mon and Wed.

I cant do march eighth can we still have it on the first?

i dont know, it will be impossible to find a date that everyone can make it and 4 people complained about the first and your the only one to complain about the 8th. if more people have a problem ill change it.