I told you it would be renamed by the Allstar Game

Many of the regulars may recall my old post saying that a naming rights deal was in the works. Granted my inforrmation said it could be Pepsi, but marketing friends said the All-Star Game would make a rename happen. They were right.

Now what will the shortened name be? You know like the Jake in Cleveland or the Bob in Arizona-- I nominate the Cell. Thoughts?

Many of the regulars may recall my old post saying that a naming rights deal was in the works.  Granted my inforrmation said it could be Pepsi, but marketing friends said the All-Star Game would make a rename  happen. They were right.

Now what will the shortened name be?  You know like the Jake in Cleveland or the Bob in Arizona-- I nominate the Cell.  Thoughts?

how bout u.s. :headbang

Many of the regulars may recall my old post saying that a naming rights deal was in the works.  Granted my inforrmation said it could be Pepsi, but marketing friends said the All-Star Game would make a rename  happen. They were right.

Now what will the shortened name be?  You know like the Jake in Cleveland or the Bob in Arizona-- I nominate the Cell.  Thoughts?

That is JR's nickname

Oh wait, my mistake. JR's nickname is You Ass. I was confused for a second.

Many of the regulars may recall my old post saying that a naming rights deal was in the works.  Granted my inforrmation said it could be Pepsi, but marketing friends said the All-Star Game would make a rename  happen. They were right.

Now what will the shortened name be?  You know like the Jake in Cleveland or the Bob in Arizona-- I nominate the Cell.  Thoughts?

That is JR's nickname

Oh wait, my mistake. JR's nickname is You Ass. I was confused for a second.

:lol: :headbang