It's a cheap one...

Cali

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh yeah that should pack em into the stadium.. cant wait to hear him belt out take me out to the ball game in the 7th inning..........whoo hoo good times ahead...... :(

Guest hotsoxchick1
Shows how "up" on things I am... Oh well than it's just post total whoring for me!

i thought it was cute...lol. and its the first time i have seen it actually so that shows ya how up on things i am too....... ;)

Shows how "up" on things I am... Oh well than it's just post total whoring for me!

i thought it was cute...lol. and its the first time i have seen it actually so that shows ya how up on things i am too....... ;)

Well I know I'm not alone now :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Well I know I'm not alone now :D

cali hon around here your never alone........... :D

oh yeah that should pack em into the stadium.. cant wait to hear him belt out take me out to the ball game in the 7th inning..........whoo hoo good times ahead...... :(

A celeb singing the 7th Inning Stretch? Have I missed something here HSC or are you a closet sCrUB fan? ;) Remember, most sCrUB "traditions" were stolen from the Southside!

Guest hotsoxchick1

A celeb singing the 7th Inning Stretch? Have I missed something here HSC or are you a closet sCrUB fan? ;) Remember, most sCrUB "traditions" were stolen from the Southside!

BITE YOUR TOUNGE!!!!!!!! better yet just kiss my (_|_)..........scrub fan? how dare you even think of such a thing... wait till i see ya again in person........i only made that comment cause i was playing along with the celeb thing... isnt that what it was all about to begin with??? lol........

BITE YOUR TOUNGE!!!!!!!! better yet just kiss my (_|_)..........scrub fan? how dare you even think of such a thing... wait till i see ya again in person........i only made that comment cause i was playing along with the celeb thing... isnt that what it was all about to begin with??? lol........

Maybe I should have put that one in Sarcasm Green ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

Maybe I should have put that one in Sarcasm Green ;)

lol i knew what you meant... its ok youll pay for it later on ...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
*drags Cali out back and executes him*

- Pete

awe come on petey.. i thought it was cute.... leave poor cali alone... :D

Look, was I asked to go on this board to be the person who wacks people or not?

'cause, if I'm not allowed to kill, then I dunno what my purpose is here.

- Pete

your purpose is to keep me entertained.... and you can do it without whacking my friends lol.......... :headbang