KW on the Fan Deck today @ the Cell

Loaiza21

I saw KW on the fan deck like 5 feet from me today in the cell. He was watching the game while talking to a few fans. One dude asked him why they don't hit against Tampa Bay and KW shrugged and rolled his eyes. Mostly he just sat there and watched. Some fans complimented him for the team he put together and he acknowledged their compliments. Then he left during the 4th or 5th inning. Don't know where he went. I just thought it was nice to see him out with the fans relating to them. He probably just wanted to hear some of their views on the team and it didn't seem like he wanted to be noticed the way he was crouching down in his seat.

For all the crap he receives for bad deals and such, he seems to be pretty accesible. I thought last year when he shaved his head when the team won like 5 or 7 in a row shows that he's in touch with this team and doesn't try to make it a players vs. management type of standpoint.