Do you like Hawk and DJ?

Bighurt52235

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember BJ's final thread. Boy did that start some s***. lol

I read that whole thread. I was proud of you guys.....you were saying things I tried to say long ago.

When I say you post here I went over there to see what was going on and I found the thread you posted about it.

They still aren't listening.

I read that whole thread. I was proud of you guys.....you were saying things I tried to say long ago.

That thread was an explosion. Everyone just didnt care after BJ set the example. He was our fearless leader. lol :headbang

I still get blamed for people leaving with all the SnR bulls***. So what? the SnR listeners are like a cult. :headbang

When I say you post here I went over there to see what was going on and I found the thread you posted about it.

They still aren't listening.

For some reason, they think they arent leaders, yet they can say and do what they want. Man West was by far the best Mod....

That thread was an explosion. Everyone just didnt care after BJ set the example. He was our fearless leader. lol :headbang

I still get blamed for people leaving with all the SnR bulls***. So what? the SnR listeners are like a cult. :headbang

So what exactly inspired that thread?

I've made peace with all the mods accept 1. We just put up with eachother.  I dont post there hardly at all compared to what i used to. After i got banned, i just dont feel welcome, eventhough it was just 1 egomaniac that wanted me banned because i called him out after he threw a shot at me. The nerve of me!

I dont have a problem with any of them really, I just enjoy getting reactions out of people.

I think it was spiff getting banned because of daver an NukeCleveland with a signature issue or something stupid.

Spiff called daver a nazzi for taking nukes sig privilages away while he was trying to shorten the pic.

Hey i wont say anything bad about Daver at all, because I really dont know him. All i can say is wsi made a mistake making him a moderator. FWC made that site go.

Two other members got banned for practically nothing. Was it Cali who got banned after simply posting "C-R-Y" after davers whining? That was one and Spiff was another for similarly harmless stuff. It was total crap and they weren't willing to listen to anyone elses opinion about it.

Two other members got banned for practically nothing. Was it Cali who got banned after simply posting "C-R-Y" after davers whining? That was one and Spiff was another for similarly harmless stuff. It was total crap and they weren't willing to listen to anyone elses opinion about it.

Dude, what did i get banned for? For telling him to ban me? That wasnt crap?

I think it was spiff getting banned because of daver an NukeCleveland with a signature issue or something stupid.

Spiff called daver a nazzi for taking nukes sig privilages away while he was trying to shorten the pic.

I forgot that is what it was specifically. Daver was being a nazi. Banning Spiff over it was idiotic.

Don't get me started.

it was Cerb who was banned for "C-R-Y" and he's here now too.

Daver is actually a good guy. I've met him , talked to him on the phone, and he came over to my house to watch football one day a few years ago with me, guido, and JoeBatters.

He sucks as a mod though and i've told him that on several occasions.

Dude, what did i get banned for? For telling him to ban me? That wasnt crap?

I told them they shouldn't have banned you. But I was pissed at you at the time so I didn't get as worked up over it. Hindsight being what it is...

Daver is actually a good guy. I've met him , talked to him on the phone, and he came over to my house to watch football one day a few years ago with me, guido, and JoeBatters.

So who banned you and what for?

George banned me ripping him when he edited spiff's post. He banned him and talked s*** as he did with me.

this is why i dont post there much. I still have a tough time posting after george with the s*** he talked and still talks about me and SnR.

George banned me ripping him when he edited spiff's post. He banned him and talked s*** as he did with me.

this is why i dont post there much. I still have a tough time posting after george with the s*** he talked and still talks about me and SnR.

Yeah PHG is worse than them all. He just stays out of s*** more often.

What does he say?