Ryan Rodriguez

ChiSox_Sonix

Well, last year i played an online video game with a guy who i was told by others was in the White Sox minor leagues. I got to talk to him in the game and found out he was currently injured and where he was drafted and what position he played. However, i forgot to write it down and never asked for his name, lol. Then, a couple weeks ago i was playing with him again and i found out who it was. I've played with him a few times and talked to him a bit just basic stuff. Anyways, i think thats pretty cool. Can anyone tell me more information about him other than just his stats? Like how high of a ceiling he has, or if anyone's seen him in person?

*P.S. He is extremely good at the game, lol

Well, last year i played an online video game with a guy who i was told by others was in the White Sox minor leagues. I got to talk to him in the game and found out he was currently injured and where he was drafted and what position he played. However, i forgot to write it down and never asked for his name, lol. Then, a couple weeks ago i was playing with him again and i found out who it was. I've played with him a few times and talked to him a bit just basic stuff. Anyways, i think thats pretty cool. Can anyone tell me more information about him other than just his stats? Like how high of a ceiling he has, or if anyone's seen him in person?

*P.S. He is extremely good at the game, lol

I wanna shot at the title!

If anyone is up for any late night games of MVP Baseball, I am in. I play with manual fielding. Also I turn off the cursor, the strike zone and the hot zones for more realistic play.

Oh, I almost forgot the info you wanted on the player.... lol

he's a solid lefty who had a good season in rookie ball in 2002. He lost last year to an injury. I believe his was shoulder related, while Haigwood's was a torn ACL.

He is doing a decent job in Kannapolis right now. He's had two rough outings and the others have been pretty good. Here are his numbers:

W- L- S ERA GP IP H AB AVG TBF R ER HR BB SO

TOTALS 4- 2- 0 4.41 9 51.0 52 191 .272 219 34 25 5 22 34

I wanna shot at the title!

If anyone is up for any late night games of MVP Baseball, I am in.  I play with manual fielding.  Also I turn off the cursor, the strike zone and the hot zones for more realistic play.

thanks for the info. What does he project to be?

And btw, the game is SocomII.....ya, the game hooked me back in Socom1, lol

He projects as a front to middle of the rotation starter.  The guy has good upside and is pitching pretty good this season.

Front to middle of the rotation minor league guy.

Or front to middle in the majors.

If he projects to be front-middle in the majors, Nuke better get his autograph before he becomes a celeb.

I'd say front to middle of the rotation in the majors. He has good stuff and a lot of upside. He's a pretty big lefty with good breaking pitches if I recall. Of course this was all presurgery. In a little over a month and a half, I'll be catching a few minor league games, he's one pitcher I hope I get to see.