Are our beloved rivals cheaters?????

quade36

Is it fair? Probably not. But you have to use what you have, I have no problem with them f***ing with the AC, stuff like that is common in sports.

My favirote method was the stadium employees at chicago stadium leaving the locker room windows open in the winter so the opponents would be feezing.

I propose replacing homeplate with a new homeplate that is 8" wider anytime Billy Koch is brought into the game. We will call it a "Koch-plate".

I also propose putting up a "Koch-Net". The "Koch-net" will be 60 feet high, and it will extend from foul pole to foul pole. Hopefully this net will block any dingers koch feels inclined to give up.

If we use the "Koch-plate" and the "koch-net" I would expect Billy's era to fall to around 4.50.

I propose replacing homeplate with a new homeplate that is 8" wider anytime Billy Koch is brought into the game. We will call it a "Koch-plate".

I also propose putting up a "Koch-Net".  The "Koch-net" will be 60 feet high, and it will extend from foul pole to foul pole.  Hopefully this net will block any dingers koch feels inclined to give up.

If we use the "Koch-plate" and the "koch-net" I would expect Billy's era to fall to around 4.50.

Ha, the Koch Net would be like the oversized "Big Bertha" catcher's mitt they tried using on the Orioles to deal with catching Hoyt Wilhelm's knuckleball. The league finally caught up with them and regulated the size, but I got a kick out of seeing that big mitt in the "Baseball As America" exhibit at Sci and I last summer.

As far as home field advantages, there was never a park more stacked than Comiskey I. The cut of the infield grass, the sloping firehose-foul lines to keep our bunts in... the old folks here can probably list a few more. :)

I also propose putting up a "Koch-Net".  The "Koch-net" will be 60 feet high, and it will extend from foul pole to foul pole.  Hopefully this net will block any dingers koch feels inclined to give up.

The ball would sail over the net...- :huh:

But that effects both teams and can't be changed in-game. It's completely different than this situation.

Bingo. This is flat out cheating. It seems like the AC always has to be on, for one reason or another, just when it is most beneficial to Twins for it to be on.

I got the perfect solution to Botch's problems. All we have to do is get our batboy to sneak up behind the opposing batter and snatch the bat out of his hands when he's getting ready to swing. That and we could then install a trap door along the 1st base line that Oz can open whenever Botch gives up a lined shot somewhere.