Aaron Miles

YASNY

Why can't we have like a George or a Bob or some kind of name like that....hell, why can't we have a frickin Elmer?

We have 2 Joe's, 2 Jon's, 1 Jose....and we did use to have 3 Joe's(until KW traded him away... :fyou  KW)....that's too many to keep track of.  We need a guy with a first name that starts with z

Yeah, whatever happened to Zerbert Perry?

- Pete

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Why can't we have like a George or a Bob or some kind of name like that....hell, why can't we have a frickin Elmer?

We have 2 Joe's, 2 Jon's, 1 Jose....and we did use to have 3 Joe's(until KW traded him away... :fyou  KW)....that's too many to keep track of.  We need a guy with a first name that starts with z

i nominate zach........... he can play with us......or for us........which ever floats your boat........lol..........i prefer both........ ;) .... we need a mike as well.. lord knows there are enough fans named that but we need a few more players on the team so when we shout hey mike they all come running........... :D

Hey, I forgot about zach....he could be a good bullpen pitcher for us. Let's hope his contract doesn't get to fat and he can be a good hitter/pitcher for us....and isn't Miguel the spanish name for Michael? They seem too much a like....anyways we tried to get Michael Jordan once...and he sucked.

Maybe we can just start calling Jon Rauch Mike...Mike Rauch....that doesn't sound too bad. Works for me.

Hey, I forgot about zach....he could be a good bullpen pitcher for us.  Let's hope his contract doesn't get to fat and he can be a good hitter/pitcher for us....and isn't Miguel the spanish name for Michael?  They seem too much a like....anyways we tried to get Michael Jordan once...and he sucked.

Maybe we can just start calling Jon Rauch Mike...Mike Rauch....that doesn't sound too bad.  Works for me.

Zon Rauch!

"ALL FEAR ZON!!!!"

- Pete

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey, I forgot about zach....he could be a good bullpen pitcher for us.  Let's hope his contract doesn't get to fat and he can be a good hitter/pitcher for us....and isn't Miguel the spanish name for Michael?  They seem too much a like....anyways we tried to get Michael Jordan once...and he sucked.

Maybe we can just start calling Jon Rauch Mike...Mike Rauch....that doesn't sound too bad.  Works for me.

lets call em all mike... works for me... just as long as they all dont start sucking like mike did when he was on the team..... the boy cant play baseball as effectivly as he could basktetball........... :headbang ......

mike rauch...mike ginter, mike wright, mike colon, mike crede, mike valentin, mike konerko, mike ordonez, mike rowand, mike lee, mike olivo, mike thomas, mike buehrle, mike cooper, mike manuel.. hey it all works for me.........the team of mikes............. THE CHICAGO MIKE SOX...............

Hey, I forgot about zach....he could be a good bullpen pitcher for us.  Let's hope his contract doesn't get to fat and he can be a good hitter/pitcher for us....and isn't Miguel the spanish name for Michael?  They seem too much a like....anyways we tried to get Michael Jordan once...and he sucked.

Maybe we can just start calling Jon Rauch Mike...Mike Rauch....that doesn't sound too bad.  Works for me.

Zon Rauch!

"ALL FEAR ZON!!!!"

- Pete

Sounds weird.

Zete....want to sign with the Sox?

lets call em all mike... works for me... just as long as they all dont start sucking like mike did when he was on the team..... the boy cant play baseball as effectivly as he could basktetball........... :headbang ......

mike rauch...mike ginter, mike wright, mike colon, mike crede, mike valentin, mike konerko, mike ordonez, mike rowand, mike lee, mike olivo, mike thomas, mike buehrle, mike cooper, mike manuel.. hey it all works for me.........the team of mikes............. THE CHICAGO MIKE SOX...............

Don't forget Mike Graffanino or Mike Daubach....jeez...we'd be the team with the most Mike's ever.

That's a lot of Mike's.....I don't know any team that has ever had that many Mikes.

Zon Rauch!

"ALL FEAR ZON!!!!"

- Pete

Sounds weird.

Zete....want to sign with the Sox?

Heh

Wow this thread has gone off topic.

- Pete

Guest hotsoxchick1

geez baggs.. cw is pimpin me out to our young guys on the team, petey is going to produce a movie starring us and wsf is going to change all of our names to protect us or at least make us blend in better and your going to punish us for that and being creative while you were gone... geez at least we can keep ourselves entertained while your out which is cheaper than a baby sitter right....lol ..........and add kevingrt to the list of miles supporters here.... that makes me happy.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Aaron Miles is a guard on the University of Kansas basketball team.

how can he guard and play baseball at the same time?? you sure you got the right aaron miles here ...........our aaron is one heck of an infielder.........besides we all know to well that white boys cant jump.......... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

well hes played a whole season in birmingham.. but as far as playing up here he hasnt just yet.. he will get a shot though.. espically if jm is keeping an eye on him..... this could work out good for miles............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who is Aaron Miles?  I have never seen him play baseball. Gimme a link.  what the hey! I am searching for Miles... .,.. whats that Birmingham? .. .... Is Aaron Miles a big deal?

birmingham is our double a team home... and miles was a very vital part of them winning the southern league championships last season..............

http://www.barons.com/main.shtml thats the main page to their web site...youll find some pics of the players on there..........and you can read up on our aaron miles...........