Torii Hunter

KipWellsFan

I wish injury to no one and a broken leg (see pasts threads) is a very painful thing, and not always something can recover from. Baseball injuries can be so bad - remember Robin Ventura's injury - and it would be a shame to have a great baseball talent lost because of an injury. As a person, we must send good wishes Torii's way.

That said, no one held a f***ing tag day for us when Frank was injured, or we lost all our pitchers in 2001, so... be prepared for all the whiny twinkie fans saying "its all because Torii is injured" as if no other team in history ever had an injured player.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wish injury to no one and a broken leg (see pasts threads) is a very painful thing, and not always something can recover from.  Baseball injuries can be so bad - remember Robin Ventura's injury - and it would be a shame to have a great baseball talent lost because of an injury.  As a person, we must send good wishes Torii's way.

That said, no one held a f***ing tag day for us when Frank was injured, or we lost all our pitchers in 2001, so...  be prepared for all the whiny twinkie fans saying "its all because Torii is injured" as if no other team in history ever had an injured player.

as much as i dont ever want to wish anyone injury or bad things to happen to them.. all i can think of right now is "serves horii right for picking on my magglio last season" :fyou horii... i dont want to be the wisher of ill will but im not at all sad it happened to you either................ok cw now ill go get in the confessional and repent......... :(

Guest hotsoxchick1

last season before a game i was sitting watching the twinkies do batting pratice.. maggs was out for some kind of award thing where he was signing stuff for the kids who won it and was taking pics and such...(you know how they do that stuff from time to time)... well asshole horii comes over to him and says a few unkind words....maggs was not too happy about what horii had to say.....i think that part of it stemmed from some thing that happened the nite before in the game.....anyhow i dont like horii and now i really dont like him....and anyone else that jumps on my little magglio for whatever reason ........

I wish injury to no one and a broken leg (see pasts threads) is a very painful thing, and not always something can recover from.  Baseball injuries can be so bad - remember Robin Ventura's injury - and it would be a shame to have a great baseball talent lost because of an injury.  As a person, we must send good wishes Torii's way.

That said, no one held a f***ing tag day for us when Frank was injured, or we lost all our pitchers in 2001, so...  be prepared for all the whiny twinkie fans saying "its all because Torii is injured" as if no other team in history ever had an injured player.

f*** Tori!!!!!!!!! He's a mutt! Yeah, it's not cool to wish a broken leg on someone, but he's a cocky asshole and is always taunting. Remeber this was the same assshole that threw back at a pitcher? I thought it was funny, but you have to be a real asshole and a baby to even do that.

f*** him. I hope he has a compound fracture.

I wish injury to no one and a broken leg (see pasts threads) is a very painful thing, and not always something can recover from.  Baseball injuries can be so bad - remember Robin Ventura's injury - and it would be a shame to have a great baseball talent lost because of an injury.  As a person, we must send good wishes Torii's way.

That said, no one held a f***ing tag day for us when Frank was injured, or we lost all our pitchers in 2001, so...  be prepared for all the whiny twinkie fans saying "its all because Torii is injured" as if no other team in history ever had an injured player.

f*** Tori!!!!!!!!! He's a mutt! Yeah, it's not cool to wish a broken leg on someone, but he's a cocky asshole and is always taunting. Remeber this was the same assshole that threw back at a pitcher? I thought it was funny, but you have to be a real asshole and a baby to even do that.

f*** him. I hope he has a compound fracture.

While we're on the topic of wishing injury on others

I don't want anyone on the Twins to get injured...because then they'll have the excuse that they had injuries when we beat the s*** out of them this year(like we did in 01)....anyways....if I did wish injury on one of them....it would be a Koch fastball right in the ribs of Hunter....see him throw it back at Koch. I guarantee it if he did....he would get it right back from Koch. Then he can hit that asscock Pierzynski in the ribs too....if Pierzynski charged the mound....I'd laugh my ass off. It's not everyday you see a 230 pound catcher get the s*** kicked out of him by a 190 pound closer....but I could see Koch kicking the s*** out of Pierzynski. Koch looks like a tough mofo

You can almost guarantee that we won't beat the Twins at full strength...bank on one or more of Milton, Mays, or Radke to make a DL trip or two throughout the year. However, with Santana taking over for whoever is injured, i don't think they'd lose much, if anything. I can't believe he's not in the rotation, the guy is an absolute monster. I don't care if you have to move someone like Mays to the bullpen. Santana at certain times last year was untouchable. As a sox fan i'm glad he's in long relief or whatever it is he's going to be doing for that team.

You can almost guarantee that we won't beat the Twins at full strength...bank on one or more of Milton, Mays, or Radke to make a DL trip or two throughout the year. However, with Santana taking over for whoever is injured, i don't think they'd lose much, if anything. I can't believe he's not in the rotation, the guy is an absolute monster.  I don't care if you have to move someone like Mays to the bullpen. Santana at certain times last year was untouchable. As a sox fan i'm glad he's in long relief or whatever it is he's going to be doing for that team.

I see no reason why we can't beat the Twins.