Sox vsCubs July 3rd

Controlled Chaos

I'll be at that game with 5 other friends. All of us are sox fans. We have bleacher seats and I was wondering if anyone else has bleacher tix as well....Then we can get a big section together if we all arrive at the same time. We plan on getting there early. Last year we were there by 9:00 and got first row seats right in straight away center next to the bushes. It'd be nice to be surrounded by a wall on one side and some sox fans on the other....

I was going to buy tickets at Wrigley, but decided to buy the Sox vs. Cubs games that take place here at home. Last year I went to Wrigley (Sox vs. Cubs) for Saturday and Sunday with my friends and brought this big Sox flag. You guys should to the same. Represent! :headbang

BTW, good luck! ;)

I'll be at that game with 5 other friends.  All of us are sox fans.  We have bleacher seats and I was wondering if anyone else has bleacher tix as well....Then we can get a big section together if we all arrive at the same time.  We plan on getting there early.  Last year we were there by 9:00 and got first row seats right in straight away center next to the bushes.  It'd be nice to be surrounded by a wall on one side and some sox fans on the other....

Nope, but I'm going to every Cubs-Sox game at the Cell!