Who will have more wins?

BridgeportHeather

Who will have more wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more wins?

• Blackhawks
    • Bulls

This is probably extremely far fetched but imagine this offseason trading, Jay Williams, Eddy Curry, Marcus Fizer, 2nd round pick to the T-Wolves for KG...Once again far fetced but noone says you cant dream

:bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1
who cares.. baseball season is starting up.... dont have time for that other silly stuff now......... :D

Well, some of us have another sport as our preference. I mean, I LOVE baseball to death; but, hockey takes the cake for me.

such a violent sport for a virgin dont ya think............ ;)

who cares.. baseball season is starting up.... dont have time for that other silly stuff now......... :D

Well, some of us have another sport as our preference. I mean, I LOVE baseball to death; but, hockey takes the cake for me.

such a violent sport for a virgin dont ya think............ ;)

She's got to get her kicks some way! LOL

who will have more wins?

Red Wings and Pistons. :headbang

Don't get mad at me, it is just like the ball was sitting on the t and I had to hit it!

That's Dead Things and Pisstons!!!

Or better yet, Pissed-ons

Ha ha ha, so funny little cute rips on the names of the teams that will both have better records than the B Hawks and the Bulls - hell, if the two Detroit teams lost every game the rest of the season the they would still have better records than the Hawks and Bulls - so tee hee! those rips are so funny!!!!!! :headbang

Wirtz is a huge reason that native Chicago boy me was never a Hawks fan

Wirtz is, BY FAR, the worst team owner in Chicago..... and that is saying alot of a field that includes JR, the Tribune Company, and the McCaskey's. I think Chicago, bar none, has the absolute worst owners of sports teams in the nation.