Second Half Schedule

OSUBUCKS2

I was looking at our second half schedule today, specifically the rest of july. We have an 8 game road trip coming up that could be huge. We play two solid AL West teams and then travel to the Jake for a two game set. We all know we always struggle in Oakland. Its a shame the all star break is right now, as the A's have lost 5 of their last 6 and the sox have won 4 straight. Lets hope the sox keep this momentum going and take at least 5 of 8 on this road trip. Heres to a first place second half :cheers

I was looking at our second half schedule today, specifically the rest of july.  We have an 8 game road trip coming up that could be huge.  We play two solid AL West teams and then travel to the Jake for a two game set.  We all know we always struggle in Oakland.  Its a shame the all star break is right now, as the A's have lost 5 of their last 6 and the sox have won 4 straight.  Lets hope the sox keep this momentum going and take at least 5 of 8 on this road trip.  Heres to a first place second half  :cheers

Hell if they split on the road trip i would be excited. Anything more better i would be thirlled.