Sox Talk Fantasy Football League 2

I'm posting here because it didn't seem like anyone was responding in the contests page. I throw this thread on the mercy of the adminstrators.

To all league #2 participants-

I am attempting to make a final decision on the draft time. As it is now, the time is set for Wednesday September 8th at 7:00 CST. I plan on leaving it at this time unless I hear different from a couple of league members. Please include a preferred time if this doesn't work. Just to warn you, I will probably not be able to do it this coming weekend. My schedule is busy but not necessarily set, so I don't want to deal with it then.

Got any more room? I have a draft an hour after that time on that night, so it would be perfect for me.

Sorry, I really don't want to add more players to the 12 we already have. It starts to dilute the talent to a point that it hurts the quality of the experience.

As for the league, I'm 99% sure I'm not changing it at this point. It looks like I've heard from 5 different members(counting me, not sure about others with the different team and soxtalk names) saying it is fine, so it would take like 4 saying they can't make it for me to change the time.

Sorry, I really don't want to add more players to the 12 we already have. It starts to dilute the talent to a point that it hurts the quality of the experience.

As for the league, I'm 99% sure I'm not changing it at this point. It looks like I've heard from 5 different members(counting me, not sure about others with the different team and soxtalk names) saying it is fine, so it would take like 4 saying they can't make it for me to change the time.

I'm in league 1 so if winning ugly or anybody else wants in this league i'll drop out. doesn't bother me. just reply if you are interested and i'll drop so you can join. :)

For anyone still interested in fantasy football, someone dropped out of Soxtalk League #2, so we have an open spot. The draft is Wed Sept 8th at 7:00 CST. League ID # is 374605, Password is soxtalk(if that doesn't work try changing capitalization around). For those in the league, it will still draft whether or not we have 12 players since it is roto style scoring.