Website Idea

farmteam

I was surfing around NBAdraft.net (which, by the Way, now has Deron Williams going 18th overall in the 2006 draft...they think he'll stay, interesting) and I thought, "Why can't baseball have something like this?" For all I know, there already is, but I've never heard of it. Do you guys think it is a good idea?

BaseballAmerica.com does a mock draft of the first 30-45 players every year and scouting reports on the top 200 or so. With tid-bits about thousands of other draft candidates scattered about in their state rankings. TeamOneBaseball.com used to do a very similar thing but I'm not sure if they will continue doing so. Its alot tougher to find baseball scouting reports online than basketball, football etc, alot more people see the other college sports on tv and can form their opinion. Baseball is half high school in which only scouts get to see alot of the players and are privy to the information. So it would be tough to formulate a website on the stuff without alot of scout contacts. Even then its a guessing game for the most part.