What a Difference.....

CubKilla

3 days makes in baseball. On Friday during the pregame tailgate deluge, the White Sox were tied with Detroit for cellar dweller after 3 games. 3 days later, the White Sox are tied with Minnesota for 2nd Place in the AL Central and ..... because of a KC/Cleveland postponment, the White Sox picked up 1/2 A GAME ON THE AL CENTRAL LEADING ROYALS :headbang .

Oh yeah..... the Sox and sCrUBS now have identical records after one week of baseball play. Tell all the sCrUB fans that gave us crap after Opening Day to put that in their pipe and smoke it! :fyou

I figure the opening week of baseball is for fans of the Cubs, Royals, Pirates and all the other non-contenders (except the Tigers). They have their chance to be in first place and they can see that little dash next to their record in the "Games Behind" column. Then they can all take their mental pictures and hold onto that memory through the months of what must be baseball drudgery to these pathetic franchises when the real teams start playing Major League Baseball. Perhaps my heart is too big, if it is a crime.

Somebody should get me to Comiskey. The Sox are like 15-1 when I attend... :D

Contact Jerry Manuel. I'm sure he'd be willing to foot the bill for you and get you to the games, because if the Sox don't have a successful year, he may find himself unemployed.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'm sure hotsoxchick would be thrilled bringing you! :D

sure no problem, ill take him.. but he cant sit by me.. i picture him being one of those talk all game long types and i cant deal with that............ :D even i need my moments of silence............ ;)

sure no problem, ill take him.. but he cant sit by me.. i picture him being one of those talk all game long types and i cant deal with that............ :D even i need my moments of silence............ ;)

Oh, heavens no, he wouldn't have to sit by you! I'm sure he would love GUG's tutilage!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

Oh, heavens no, he wouldn't have to sit by you! I'm sure he would love GUG's tutilage!!!

:nono hes not sitting by me....im in the quiet section.. we all concentrate on whats happeneing on the field... no talking allowed............ :nono

:nono hes not sitting by me....im in the quiet section.. we all concentrate on whats happeneing on the field... no talking allowed............ :nono

thats where i belong i dont really shoot, cheer, do the wave etc. i just like sitting down and watching good baseball.

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats where i belong i dont really shoot, cheer, do the wave etc. i just like sitting down and watching good baseball.

:nono no smoking either..... :nono :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
he can sit with me

you can have him cw.... ill take mat with me.. hes quiet................ :D and hes got a 3-0 record thus far... gotta account for something good happening...........

ill take mat with me.. hes quiet................ :D and hes got a 3-0 record thus far... gotta account for something  good happening...........

Mat is a great and knowledgable fan and I get Mat too -

remember he is 2-0 when he sits with me and he is 2-0 when he has one of my tickets in his hand and 1-0 when he and I are sitting near each other - the combination of Mat''s and my total Sox goodness radiating onto the field creates such karma that the Sox are unbeatable! :lol:

Does anybody know if those two old ladies with all the pins in their hats still go to the games. When my family shared season tix we used to see them all the time. Since we moved I haven't seen them on TV (sometimes I could spot them on tv because of all the pins in their hats), even when I have gone back to the games I haven't seen them. There seats were in section 139. It just wasn't a sox game without seeing the old ladies and their pins.

Anybody know who I am talking about?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Does anybody know if those two old ladies with all the pins in their hats still go to the games.  When my family shared season tix we used to see them all the time.  Since we moved I haven't seen them on TV (sometimes I could spot them on tv because of all the pins in their hats), even when I have gone back to the games I haven't seen them.  There seats were in section 139.  It just wasn't a sox game without seeing the old ladies and their pins.

Anybody know who I am talking about?

if your talkin about the ladies who sat on third baseline just around the begining of the dugout a few rows up, one of them is dead... died last year.....she was the one whos son got caught sprinkling her ashes around the warning track on dog day...........i dont know what happened to the other one though..