Opening Day Group Outing Info

Controlled Chaos

Does anyone else here plan a opening day group outing? We do it every year and this year our contact is like...yes we have your seats put aside on the club level, but we'll work details out later. He still hasn't assigned them to us or given us our tickets....or even gotten a payment from us for that matter. We were concerned about this last month too and called before the individual game tickets went on sale and he told us no probelm they set aside a block for group outings on opening day. It just seems weird to me that everyone from season ticket holders to single game purchasers have received their tickets and we have nothing yet. We hate to keep calling and bothering the guy if this is standard policy, but a little reassurance would be nice....normally they book it right away cause they want the money. So I was wondering if anyone on here is in same situation?

Don't be at all concerned about bothering him. You are the customer and they should be getting back to you. Call him 50 times a day if you have to and if you aren't satisfied with the answers you are getting.. call someone else. Someone else I know just had an incident where they had to get a rep's supervisor involved because they simply weren't calling them back.. and that is unacceptable.

Thanks Steff.

I guess the main thing I'm worried about is that we don't get club level. We have had it ever year and it has come in pretty dam handy the last few. I'll be sure to meet up with some of you guys this year. Last year we were probably only 50 feet from each other, but never knew it.