what the hell?

Rockysdadswife

No HSC - nobody rips on you without ME telling them to eat s***, drop dead and go to hell.  I feel cheated:angry:

RDW, you want a HSC fight? Anything for you, my love!

Hey HSC! NASCAR sucks! Alabama Tide suck! Well, they would suck if they had all their teeth! :angry: :bringit :P

Ok, RDW, stand back because now we can have a brawl with HSC! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

after todays pitiful loss i just have my busch series to watch now and im tryin to get the barons game in on this damn satelite thing its spotty going :angry: ............no time for fighting.. besides im a lover not a fighter.........you should know that by now.... ;) ...its done and over with time to move on.......rdw its all cool..... lets you and i go get a few pitchers of margaritas and talk smack........ :D

You misunderstood my post my friend - I don't want to fight WITH HSC - I was coming to fight FOR her and to tell those that were being nasty to her to EAT s***, DROP DEAD & GO TO HELL - You are a bad, bad boy cwsox for what you said! For THAT you must watch 897 hours of Laverne & Shirley reruns! :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
No I fugured HSC will swing at me and you can take her side and thus get to stick up for the most beautiful woman in America who is not you! ;)

awe thanks there cw how sweet of you to say.... you suck up ........brown noser.........lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.......... :D :D :D :P :D :D :D ;) :lol: :lol: :D :rolleyes: :P

No HSC - nobody rips on you without ME telling them to eat s***, drop dead and go to hell.  I feel cheated:angry:

Hey HSC! NASCAR sucks! Alabama Tide suck! Well, they would suck if they had all their teeth! :angry: :bringit :P

CW, I agree NASCAR does suck. And I can do without the damned Crimson Tide too. :)

Q: How do we know that toothpaste was invented in Alabama?

A: If it were invented anywhere else it would have been called teethpaste.

That ought to get her riled up. ;-)

trying to find out why ANYONE would call out HSC and the whole friggin thread just disappeared. mmmmmmmmmmm  :huh:

RDW, this has nothing to do with calling out HSC, I would just like to say I picked Rocky in my fantasy draft a couple of weeks ago. I am so happy that I did now as Rocky recorded his third save!! Tell him to keep up the good work!!

CWSOX45

trying to find out why ANYONE would call out HSC and the whole friggin thread just disappeared. mmmmmmmmmmm  :huh:

RDW, this has nothing to do with calling out HSC, I would just like to say I picked Rocky in my fantasy draft a couple of weeks ago. I am so happy that I did now as Rocky recorded his third save!! Tell him to keep up the good work!!

CWSOX45

biddle is the only one i will miss out of that trade.

Guest hotsoxchick1

CW, I agree NASCAR does suck. And I can do without the damned Crimson Tide too. :)

Q: How do we know that toothpaste was invented in Alabama?

A: If it were invented anywhere else it would have been called teethpaste.

That ought to get her riled up. ;-)

rex, quite honestly there are very few people around here who can make me mad...............guess what.. your not one of them..nice try though.... ;) .......now if you all will excuse me i have things to do and take care of.....ill be on hiatias for a while...............check in when i get back........adios....... :D