Kansas Shitty LOSES!!!!!

CubKilla

Let the implosion begin!!!!! I never thought I'd say it, but way to go Cleveland. Twinkies won though but are still behind the White Sox by one game in the standings. A sweep of KC this week, and it's a tie for first come Friday. I know, I know..... I sound like a damn Cub fan.

Let the implosion begin!!!!! I never thought I'd say it, but way to go Cleveland. Twinkies won though but are still behind the White Sox by one game in the standings. A sweep of KC this week, and it's a tie for first come Friday. I know, I know..... I sound like a damn Cub fan.

Eh, the boys have to go into each series thinking that they can sweep it. Plus I'd like to think that they are looking for some Royal revenge after the embarassing games that they played in KC over the openning series. :bringit

I agree with the previous thead. The White Sox have a score to settle with the Royals. Not only is this a big series for us to cut into the Royals lead. This is big in regards of sending a message to KC. We're gonna have a tough enough time with the Twins. U don't want the Royals to think they have our number. Antyhing less than 2 outta 3 will be a huge dissapoinment...