Royals not happy with Rodriguez

CWSOX45

Funny stuff, this kid was showing them up all day today. Seems like it took the Royals minds off the game and coming back. Maybe this is a team where if you get in their heads they don't respond well?

Anyways it's payback time come Tuesday :bringit

CWSOX45

I think it would be f***ing funny as hell if like Val hit a homer and he started blowing kisses to the camera....and MB(he is pitching, isn't he?) pumps his fist after every strike out. Get in their heads early. And then if they hit us....we go beat the s*** out of them.

Watch out for flying helmets from Mike Sweeney though

Guest wsc425

Royals will end up like the Phillies did a year ago. Phils started out 10-0, and cooled down to end up in second to last near the end of the year.

Royals won't make it, but some of their pitchers are for real. They don't have the depth (Pitching Wise), but they are a team to watch in the next few years, IF they can keep the pieces together and add more arms and maybe use a bit of money to bring in a few vets, mainly in the bullpen.

Think if they could of kept Paul Byrd. I know he got hurt, but that would of given them a real solid rotation.

That Rodriguez guy and this Cotts guy both are very impressive young pitchers in my mind. The central has a lot of talented young arms.

The Phillies started out 10-0 a year ago

You sure? I heard that 9-0 is the best start in the majors since 1993. Maybe I got bad info.

I don't remember Philly taking off, I remember Cleveland had the best start last season. Then the Sox kicked the crap out of them and they never lasted. As a matter of fact, didn't Philly greatly underachieve at the start of last season?