Read it and weap, Cub fans!!!

BridgeportHeather

I think McGwire, Sosa and Bonds all have had their own designer drug cocktails made for them, kind of like the East German Olympians in the 70's and 80's. If I'm wrong I apologize to the three gentlemen in advance but I really don't think I'm wrong here.

I am the only one that doesn't think Bonds uses roids.  Call me blind I guess  :D

I'd say that between McGwire, Sosa, and Bonds, Bonds would be the one I think is least likely to be using/having used the juice.

I'm with you 100%. By the way friend of mine whose a weight lifter saw McGwire at the local Savon (He lives down in OC, I think he lives in my city, but not sure if he's officially moved in or not). Said the guy is absolutely huge. Not that its really a shocker.

To me Bonds is the one guy that I kind of think just worked his butt off in the weight room for some years and as he got older he just slowly started to get bigger.

I honestly don't think that Barry uses anything.  I think I'm just naive, and since I look up to these guys so much, I'd like to believe that none of them do.

part of what makes bonds so good is he has a great eye, and can cover the whole plate, with a fast bat(roids dont improve bat speed)

He is so much bigger than he was in 86 when he came to Pittsburgh. He still has the same surly miserable personality.

Well, I take his personality over some wife beating druggy (If he takes steroids, I don't count that as being a druggy, maybe I should).

I also think he gets a lot more crap then he deserves when it comes to his personality.

He is so much bigger than he was in 86 when he came to Pittsburgh. He still has the same surly miserable personality.

Well, I take his personality over some wife beating druggy (If he takes steroids, I don't count that as being a druggy, maybe I should).

I also think he gets a lot more crap then he deserves when it comes to his personality.

Agreed.

And I don't think he uses the roids. I think he uses what he says he uses....creatine and amino acid supplements.....and a helluva lot of work in the weight room.

I do think Sammy uses the juice....Bonds has had time to get big....he was a big guy in 2000....and he was a big guy a little before that. He wasn't small one year and huge the next....or small, then bigger, then huge, like Sosa.

No he really is an asshole. Ask anyone from Pittsburgh, be it a 5yr old bat girl or boy, to a 70 yr old sports caster, Bonds is an ass.