thursday tickets

sec159row2

the sales department released seats to thursday's game... I've been searching ticketmaster for 4 tix, and some pretty good locations (lower deck) are popping up... this quote from an earlier attendance thread may not be accurate...

This weekend we should finally hear positive discussion about Sox attendance.

Just checked and here's what things look like for the series:

Thursday - lower bowl sold out

Friday - some lower level seats deep in the corner

Saturday - only upper deck way down the line is available

Sunday - lower bowl sold out

I'm gonna start checking for the whole series...

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:30 PM)
the sales department released seats to thursday's game...  I've been searching ticketmaster for 4 tix, and some pretty good locations (lower deck) are popping up...  this quote from an earlier attendance thread may not be accurate...

This weekend we should finally hear positive discussion about Sox attendance.

Just checked and here's what things look like for the series:

Thursday - lower bowl sold out

Friday - some lower level seats deep in the corner

Saturday - only upper deck way down the line is available

Sunday - lower bowl sold out

I'm gonna start checking for the whole series...

That was my quote and I just checked and holy smokes, Sec 117 for Saturday's game.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ May 10, 2005 -> 12:42 PM)
That was my quote and I just checked and holy smokes, Sec 117 for Saturday's game.

I think they just released these tix today... 'cause yesterday I was looking also, and ticketmaster wanted to put me in club level for thurs...

I will maintain my belief that the white sox NEVER sell all of their of their tickets... the sales department always has some up their sleaves...

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:50 PM)
I think they just released these tix today... 'cause yesterday I was looking also, and ticketmaster wanted to put me in club level for thurs... 

I will maintain my belief that the white sox NEVER sell all of their of their tickets... the sales department always has some up their sleaves...

This is common practice for any ticketed event there. All tickets are not released until literally 10 minutes to game time.. and then the F&F reserved are released AFTER the 3rd inning.

QUOTE(Steff @ May 10, 2005 -> 12:55 PM)
This is common practice for any ticketed event there. All tickets are not released until literally 10 minutes to game time.. and then the F&F reserved are released AFTER the 3rd inning.

F&F reserved ????

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ May 10, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
10-4...  some of these may be pretty good???

That are behind home plate. Likely higher up thanks to the scout seats but I'm sure they're fine. I'll know after this weekend.

QUOTE(Steff @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:20 PM)
That are behind home plate. Likely higher up thanks to the scout seats but I'm sure they're fine. I'll know after this weekend.

I got those for the night Fisk tied the record. It was also the night after Paxson fit the shot against Phoenix. Good time!

QUOTE(JimH @ May 10, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
They hold back seats in the club level too.

They hold back seats in everywhere, FWIU. 4 days before they release some.. then 2 days before.. then day of.

QUOTE(mreye @ May 10, 2005 -> 02:37 PM)
I got those for the night Fisk tied the record. It was also the night after Paxson fit the shot against Phoenix. Good time!

I like them.. Jim doesn't. He doesn't like sitting behind the net. I'd sit back there all the time. But it doesn't make a lot of sense to get them when we pay for season seats. I usually get them when we have out of town guests or friends need extras.

QUOTE(Steff @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:40 PM)
I like them.. Jim doesn't. He doesn't like sitting behind the net. I'd sit back there all the time. But it doesn't make a lot of sense to get them when we pay for season seats. I usually get them when we have out of town guests or friends need extras.

Yea...I used to be able to get seats in the F&F section...I loved them, but others would prefer avoiding the net. My opinion is you only see the net if you CHOOSE to see the net. STOP FOCUSING ON THE NET!! :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 10, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
Yea...I used to be able to get seats in the F&F section...I loved them, but others would prefer avoiding the net. My opinion is you only see the net if you CHOOSE to see the net. STOP FOCUSING ON THE NET!!  :lol:

I agree. I don't even see it when we sit there.. he's obsessed with it.. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:40 PM)

Not as bad as when the net was on top too.