Eric Reed #6 Marlins .250 (2-8) 2K's

Robert Andino #9 Marlins .429 (3-7) RBI K

Jeff Francouer #1 Braves .260 (7-27) HR 2 RBI 4K's

Brian McCann #3 Braves .316 (6-19) 2 RBI 5K's

Luis Hernandez #7 Braves .177 (3-17) K

Jaime D'Antona #7 D-Backs .126 (1-8) RBI

Felix Pie #2 Cubs .231 (6-26) 2 HR 3 RBI 8K's

Pitching

Andrew Lerew #5 Braves (0-0) 3.00 ERA .143 BA 3BB 5K's 2 Home Runs (Aceves, Young)

Blaine Boyer #10 Braves (0-0) 4.90 ERA .313 BA 4BB 11K's Home Run (Young)

Yorman Brazardo #4 Marlins (1-0) 5.40 ERA .320 BA 2BB 2K's Home Run (Young)

Richard Garnder #3 Reds (0-2) 13.50 ERA .422 BA 7BB 5K's Home Run (Stewart)

Chad Billingsly #2 Dodgers (1-1) 1.84 ERA .170 BA 7BB 13K's

Jonathon Broxton #10 Dodgers (0-1) 5.72 ERA .250 BA 3BB 8K's 2 Home Runs (Blakely, Fields)

Chad Orvella #8 Tampa (0-0) 0.00 ERA .250 BA 2K's

Hope you guys enjoy this

Edited by BHAMBARONS

Much appreciated. It looks on the most part that they have faired pretty good. With the exception being some of the Dodgers farmhands have really kicked but. Ik now Billingsly has pretty much dominated them in two starts. Although I think Tracey or someone out dueled him in one outing.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 17, 2005 -> 12:59 PM)
Much appreciated. It looks on the most part that they have faired pretty good.  With the exception being some of the Dodgers farmhands have really kicked but.  Ik now Billingsly has pretty much dominated them in two starts.  Although I think Tracey or someone out dueled him in one outing.

Can you belive it was Honel: One of those games we shouldn't have won but Jacksonville was in a giving mood and helped Honel through 5 innings by chasing bad pitches and hitting little pop-ups

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ May 17, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
Can you belive it was Honel:  One of those games we shouldn't have won but Jacksonville was in a giving mood and helped Honel through 5 innings by chasing bad pitches and hitting little pop-ups

Thats right, wasn't that the game where Honel gave up pretty much nothing, but he also walked a million guys and I remember you telling us he was flat brutal despite getting the win.

On a sidenote, have you heard anything about Kris? I know his velocity has been a tad bit better this year (into the mid 80's) and even when he was at his best he pretty much was an 87-89 MPH pitcher.

Right now I think he's got a huge mental block and he has just zero confidence in himself. The Kris I remember was almost overly cocky.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 17, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
Thats right, wasn't that the game where Honel gave up pretty much nothing, but he also walked a million guys and I remember you telling us he was flat brutal despite getting the win.

On a sidenote, have you heard anything about Kris?  I know his velocity has been a tad bit better this year (into the mid 80's) and even when he was at his best he pretty much was an 87-89 MPH pitcher.

Right now I think he's got a huge mental block and he has just zero confidence in himself.  The Kris I remember was almost overly cocky.

I heard he still has a blister problem I have heard the rumor this is just a rumor but he might head to Winston-Salem when he returns, right now we have a rotation of #1 Tracey, #2 Lubisich, #3 Phillips #4 Malone #5 Villcias. And with Tracey, Luby, Heath and Corwin pitching well so I think those rumors might have some truth to it

Edited by BHAMBARONS