Rotation:

Colon

Buehrle

Stewart

Rauch

Honel

Closer:

Koch

I think people are seriously overrating Josh Stewart...Hummel sucks and will never see the light of day in the majors and Valenzula's swing is too long.

Just like people overrated Mark Buehrle?

Thanks for a hearty laugh, my friend.

In (unlikely) case you weren't joking, might I remind you that for every Mark Burhle, there is literally a hundred soft-tossers/finesse guys rotting in the minors having never even seen major league BP let alone front of the rotation...Sox lucked out with B-Mon in the same way Dodgers did with Piazza--late-round baseball lottery nothing more. The sooner you realize that the better for your heart.

Mark Buerhle came out of nowhere in 2000 to dominate AA but his BP stint with the Sox was mildly dissapointing (ERA in mid-4.00s), being outpitched by already-injured Barcelo, Bradford among others. His 2001 breakout (he began 0-3 with 7.00+ ERA and people called for his head like they do now for Garland's, maybe more, lol )was a HUGE pleasant surprise for, I dare say, everyone.

Mooch, what happened to huskers, at and maidenvoyage?

I don't know Brando (BTW, who were you on the troll boards?). Huskers wife had a baby and I think he still makes an infrequent appearance on the Flub board. I don't know whatever happened to MaidenVoyage. He was a great poster and good at shooting down the bulls***. I think someone said they thought he was in the service. I don't remember AT.

I don't know Brando (BTW, who were you on the troll boards?). Huskers wife had a baby and I think he still makes an infrequent appearance on the Flub board. I don't know whatever happened to MaidenVoyage. He was a great poster and good at shooting down the bulls***. I think someone said they thought he was in the service. I don't remember AT.

Actually they have Huskers 2. over at Troll yard, he goes by Boog_Alou95. If I didn;t know any better, I would say thay are twins. Similar posting style and baseball smarts sans wretched scrubbiness.

I was never a regular on ESPN boards or WSI but I posted from time to time during 2000 season under DimaAl8(8) back when FarWest, JustJim, Rio, DagoBeef, you, MaidenVoyage, At-something and a few others battled the trolls before immigrating to, I guess, Soxnet and WSI sites. What ever happened to Outcastradio? That dude was hilarious! And don;t get me started on the Big "buy my tapes" Hurt

I think ESPN board was very underrated back in the day. The amount of hysterical trollery on it was ovewhelming and you can still laugh your ass off once in a while when kmack, Boog, lake-shpre_drive, RDIVALDI, smirnoffkid and especially that loon espnjohn1 get together. Good times.

Good to see you havent dropped completely off the radar, though. Still terrorizing the Flubbie board with piercing one-liners?

Actually they have Huskers 2. over at Troll yard, he goes by Boog_Alou95. If I didn;t know any better, I would say thay are twins. Similar posting style and baseball smarts sans wretched scrubbiness.

I was never a regular on ESPN boards or WSI but I posted from time to time during 2000 season under DimaAl8(8) back when FarWest, JustJim, Rio, DagoBeef, you, MaidenVoyage, At-something and a few others battled the trolls before immigrating to, I guess, Soxnet and WSI sites. What ever happened to Outcastradio? That dude was hilarious! And don;t get me started on the Big "buy my tapes" Hurt

I think ESPN board was very underrated back in the day. The amount of hysterical trollery on it was ovewhelming and you can still laugh your ass off once in a while when kmack, Boog, lake-shpre_drive, RDIVALDI, smirnoffkid and especially that loon espnjohn1 get together. Good times.

Good to see you havent dropped completely off the radar, though. Still terrorizing the Flubbie board with piercing one-liners?

DIMA! Longtime.

Yeah, I still like to go over and give goony and friends a little s*** every know and then. ;)

DIMA! Longtime.

Yes indeed, been a bit busy of late...what you been up to?

Yeah, I still like to go over and give goony and friends a little s*** every know and then

Hey, they are goin' Series this very year, didn't you get the memo? LOL...Much respect.