Fenway Park

TLAK

The Braves - Red Sox game was on at the bar last night so I just saw little bits of it without sound. I noticed it rained almost the whole game but the field really held up great. I didn't see a single puddle. Did the broadcasters mention it?

Before Bossard replaced the field, Fenway used to turn into a swamp with the least rain shower, outfielders splashing around. It's night and day different.

It might rain today at the Green Latrine, that place is even worse than Fenway was, it cost us a game last year when Ozzie agreed to call a close game so he wouldn't get any of his guys killed. Why can't they take some of the money they're scalping from the fans and get a professional to fix that field right?

QUOTE(TLAK @ May 22, 2005 -> 09:23 AM)
The Braves - Red Sox game was on at the bar last night so I just saw little bits of it without sound.  I noticed it rained almost the whole game but the field really held up great.  I didn't see a single puddle.  Did the broadcasters mention it?

Before Bossard replaced the field, Fenway used to turn into a swamp with the least rain shower, outfielders splashing around.  It's night and day different.

It might rain today at the Green Latrine, that place is even worse than Fenway was, it cost us a game last year when Ozzie agreed to call a close game so he wouldn't get any of his guys killed.  Why can't they take some of the money they're scalping from the fans and get a professional to fix that field right?

They said, once Bossard got to the field, he stripped all the crap they had done to it so well that the field was 9 inches lower.