Eat it, Illini fans!!!

BridgeportHeather

This evening, the Illinois State Redbirds baseball team traveled to the University of Illinois. The Redbirds put on tremendous pressure early, and they never let up! Your score:

Illinois State Redbirds 14

Illinois Fighting Illini 6

:headbang :bringit

Redbird sophomore Scott Bialobreski scored four runs, including hitting a home run, tonight!!!

Let's go Redbird baseball!!! ISU's proud of you!!!

This evening, the Illinois State Redbirds baseball team traveled to the University of Illinois.  The Redbirds put on tremendous pressure early, and they never let up!  Your score:

Illinois State Redbirds  14

Illinois Fighting Illini        6

:headbang  :bringit

Redbird sophomore Scott Bialobreski scored four runs, including hitting a home run, tonight!!!

Let's go Redbird baseball!!!  ISU's proud of you!!!

Hey Heather, how is baseball season going at ISU? I noticed that Evansville beat them 3 out of 4 and they aren't very good, so I had guessed they were struggling?

Heard any rumblings about Coach Brownlee yet? Has he pissed everyone off or do they like him? I was kind of torn when they played Evansville because I although I played at Evansville, I played for Coach Brownlee.

Give me the scoop! :)

There was an article in the school paper about him saying it is his job to motivate the team and have them ready and he admitted he isn't getting it done.  Maybe he wants to get fired heh.

Coach Brownlee will motivate the players by getting rid of them if they don't do things his way. Right or wrong, give him time and he will produce a winner. He has a love/hate relationship with his players. Some days you love him and wouldn't play for anyone else and other days you can't stand him. But he knows how to win with limited resources.