White Sox @ Orioles Thread

SoxFan1

The rubber match of a 3 game visit to Baltimore and the starters are:

CHI: RHP Josh Stewart- 1-1, 3.71 ERA

BAL: RHP Rodrigo Lopez- 0-3, 7.66 ERA

The always-dangerous Magglio Ordonez is swinging a hot bat anyway, but he apparently likes to hit against Rodrigo Lopez, the Orioles' starter on Thursday. Ordonez went 3-for-5 with two RBIs and six total bases in two games against Lopez last season. Esteban Loaiza, who is unbeaten since joining the White Sox, is allowing opponents to hit only .131 off him, which leads the American League. He is tied in the AL for wins, with four, and ranks second with his 1.24 ERA. Loaiza has also struck out 19 batters in his past two starts, his highest career total in consecutive starts. D'Angelo Jimenez has reached base safely in 18 straight games, hitting .352 with five doubles, four triples, three homers, 10 RBIs and 14 walks.

On television:

Chicago: WCIU

Baltimore: WB54/PAX 66

On radio:

Chicago: ESPN Radio 1000

Baltimore: WBAL 1090

Is there going to be a chatroom during today's game?

I won't be able to see the game since it's on WCIU and will be blacked out -- so I'd like to be able to follow it.

Someone post a link to it, please, if there is one.

Thanks!

I'm very glad to see that Rios is starting in place of Rowand.  On Sox and Roll you can just click a link and listen free?  RealPlayer works?  Rooney and Farmer broadcast?

P.S.  Rodrigo Lopez is not excactly a "s***" pitcher.  He finished high on ROTY voting last year.

Ummmmmmmm far from it. it's fans announcing unsensored.

check it out.