Here's what we gotta do...

BridgeportHeather

Here's the solution...

Put Gordon and White on waivers, get Ginter back here, and send Garland to the bullpen when Wright gets back.

I was expecting something along the line of "Let Carlos pitch in the bullpen" :P

I've been ripping on you alot lately huh? :D

This team will go nowhere if White and Gordon (especially Gordon) don't pitch well for us.

We need our pen to come through for us. Tonight was a perfect example. We should have taken 2 out of 3 and gone into this weekend's series with Minnesota 13-9, but instead we're 12-10. Lots of potential momentum was lost in this series after a BEAUTIFUL game by Esteban on Tuesday.

We need to rebound immediately, and it starts tomorrow.

Almonte needs to be here. His talent is being wasted at AAA. I dont know why he keeps putting Gordon and White, they always give up runs when they are in. I dont know if JM is suckin KW's ass by putting KW's acquisitions or KW demands it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

we shouldnt have picked up gordon in the first place.. ill give white a few more goes at it cause he came over from the nl and sometimes thats an adjustment for pitchers to make.....(ok i know its an excuse lol) but.....theres something about him i think he will click it into gear soon.... so ill be patient.... gordon on the other hand.. well.. i didnt like him on the north side and i dont like him here.........what can i say.............

Anyone who thinks Ginter is better than anybody in our pen is crazy.(Note the Reinsdorf reference) but I mean it, when has Ginter shown that he's better?

ERA by season

5.57 career.

I could give two s***s what happens to Gordon, he's had one good bullpen year and that's all. If we're bringing someone up, I like to see Almonte or someone along those lines instead.