they call him kipper

baggio202

:nono  :nono  :nono  :nono  :nono  we have enough deers in the headlights running amuck on the field right now.. we dont need one more...... :nono  :nono  :nono  :nono  :D

thank you HSC.

Lot of living in the past.

Too damn bad Schueler signed Navarro instead of Clemens.

As you say, Kipper was a deer in the headlights. Even Tanyon Sturtze wins the occasional game and even Royce hits the occasional home run.

Guest hotsoxchick1

doesnt choice have about 6 homers now????hell i wouldnt mind having him back............ :rolleyes: ....yikes did i say that out loud........omg ive lost my mind........... ;)

I wish I would have nailed that girl that was coming on to me at Brubaker's late one night back in 1990. She was hot, but I was drunk and missed the signals.

Guess it is time to let it go.

Damn, I wish Dybzinski had held at 2nd base too. And I really wish I would have partnered up with Bill Gates back in the early 80's.

Once I invent a time machine I will go back and fix it all.

Guest hotsoxchick1

pass that bottle zach were gonna need it tonite.. were all having a case of the "i wishes".........all we need now is some depressing country music and a dog................ :lolhitting

I wish I would have nailed that girl that was coming on to me at Brubaker's late one night back in 1990. She was hot, but I was drunk and missed the signals.

Damn, I wish Dybzinski had held at 2nd base too. And I really wish I would have partnered up with Bill Gates back in the early 80's.

I wished I owned a funnel cake factory so I could see you come by every day and beg! :lol:

I wished I owned a funnel cake factory so I could see you come by every day and beg! :lol:

That would be awesome.

I wish I had invented the funnel cake too.

Guest hotsoxchick1
oh that's the saddest thing you ever wrote.

Country music? 

Sheeeeeee-it.

And f*** f*** f***.

No way,  not country, anything but that s***.

ive got a tear in my beer and its cryin for you dear.....

flush.gif

flush.gif

cuz I'm missing the Kipper...

talk about a deer...

I always saw the batters hit so clear...

cmon guys..dont feel so blue..kipper left for greener pastures...but his replacement is even better...he is starting for us tomorrow night..judy girland ;) ..he's like an elk caught in headlights

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol yeah well im thinking that jr doesnt want to be seen these days.... at least not the way this team is playing.......best for him to stay hidden......