Farmer was on MJH

Southside hitmen

QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 09:09 AM)
He's was b****ing about the amount of coverage the Sox have been getting in Chicago.

"I turn on the WGN to see what they're saying about us, and I get 1 minute on the SOX, 5 MINUTES on the Cubs, and the Yankees win not once, but TWICE in slow motion..."

Give em hell, Farmio.

I listened to yesterday's game on the internet and Ed was talking about Tuesday's game and how ESPN didn't show Sox highlights until 3/4 into the show, this after Garland became the league's first 12 game winner.

f*** ESPN. Ever since that jerk Berman went off on Sox fans for booing during the all-star game I've hated those guys.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 12:04 PM)
I listened to yesterday's game on the internet and Ed was talking about Tuesday's game and how ESPN didn't show Sox highlights until 3/4 into the show, this after Garland became the league's first 12 game winner.

f*** ESPN. Ever since that jerk Berman went off on Sox fans for booing during the all-star game I've hated those guys.

Farmio was wrong. I watched that Baseball Tonight and the Sox-Royals was the first thing they did, even before talking about the Yankees/D-Rays. Our highlights were followed with the discussion of the All-Star starting pitchers (Brantley went with Garland and Gammons with Buehrle).